Waco: 30 Years

El Correcto

god is dead
Anyone who wants to kill you for your beliefs is wrong. Cheering a federal government that has the power, but not the authority to do something horrible only shows ignorance on how quickly that kind of power could be used against you or me. David Karesh may will have deserved to be in jail, but the women and children did not deserve what happened to them at the hands of our leadership.
Yes beliefs alone are not enough to warrant death.
Acting on those beliefs are. Vernon believed in the 10 year old woman nonsense promoted by the religious right and having sex with minors was okay, the government didn’t kill him for believing that, they killed him for doing that and resisting lawful detention.

El Correcto

god is dead
Where are your tears for the Muslim children used as suicide bombers against the U.S. military. Why aren’t you condemning soldiers who shoot Muslims children carrying grenades.

Yes religious zealots use children as human shield, they are disgusting. But that doesn’t mean you just give up fighting them and allow them to have their sick way.

Thebrownblob

A girl entering puberty does not make her a woman and your religious beliefs do not trump the laws of the land.
Once again, you’re using accusations about something you have no idea about and people could say the same thing about you if we don’t have any proof will just believe it’s true? Maybe they should’ve arrested him when they have a chance and put him on trial? But why would they do that because they already had tried him a few years before, and he beat them.

I’m sure the FBI and the ATF weren’t upset about that at all. I doubt they held a grudge against a guy who made them look like idiots on trial. Found innocent by jury of his peers no less.

You’re right, let’s just roll in the tanks accuse a group of being something without any solid evidence nor trial of their peers we will go and shooting and kill two children and two adults first thing and then hold them hostage for days and then teargas them. That’s a much more solid plan.🙄

Thebrownblob

Where are your tears for the Muslim children used as suicide bombers against the U.S. military. Why aren’t you condemning soldiers who shoot Muslims children carrying grenades.

Yes religious zealots use children as human shield, they are disgusting. But that doesn’t mean you just give up fighting them and allow them to have their sick way.
I’m not aware of our federal government using Muslim children as suicide bombers if you can point me in the direction of that article, I will certainly take it into account.

El Correcto

god is dead
Once again, you’re using accusations about something you have no idea about and people could say the same thing about you if we don’t have any proof will just believe it’s true? Maybe they should’ve arrested him when they have a chance and put him on trial? But why would they do that because they already had tried him a few years before, and he beat them.

I’m sure the FBI and the ATF weren’t upset about that at all. I doubt they held a grudge against a guy who made them look like idiots on trial. Found innocent by jury of his peers no less.

You’re right, let’s just roll in the tanks accuse a group of being something without any solid evidence nor trial of their peers we will go and shooting and kill two children and two adults first thing and then hold them hostage for days and then teargas them. That’s a much more solid plan.🙄
They didn’t roll in tanks based off accusations, they rolled in tanks based off actions, mainly the actions of religious pedophiles shooting government agents. Sorry you are so confused about this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe you should start investigating why a warrant was issued for their compound before you run your mouth about “accusations”.
You have no clue what you are talking about like always.

Thebrownblob

Maybe you should start investigating why a warrant was issued for their compound before you run your mouth about “accusations”.
You have no clue what you are talking about like always.
Yes, says the guy who is perfectly fine with women and children dying. Keep running your mouth. Everyone here knows exactly who you are and what you are.

Thebrownblob

Gays attacking religion.
How original.
Yawn.
What’s truly disgusting is how anyone couldn’t believe this couldn’t have been handled much better. Maybe those children wouldn’t have died but it doesn’t seem like some give a damn about that. They actually get off by watching people they dislike burned to death. They really should be investigated because clearly they’re the ones in the Death Cult.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, says the guy who is perfectly fine with women and children dying. Keep running your mouth. Everyone here knows exactly who you are and what you are.
Who killed the children bud? Who started that fire.

You are sitting here defending a bunch of meth slinging child murdering pedophiles with automatic weapons then trying to take some imaginary moral high ground like always.

You are a very silly and ill informed individual.

Thebrownblob

You are sitting here defending a bunch of meth slinging child murdering pedophiles with automatic weapons then trying to take some imaginary moral high ground like always.

Like your opinion would mean something to me? It would be silly and ill-informed of you to think so.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

He's full of incel rage. Probably best to put him on ignore. Hopeless.