Wally's list- Stuff that sucks to have in load!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Cases of paper always about ten of them and going to second floor with no elevator.

​Had ad guy with over 80 cases of paper going to a school last week. Felt bad for him.

Been there. 60 cases. almost fell over when they asked me to drop one at each class room. Prinicipal was pretty steamed when I,left them all in the very small front office and DRd them when they refused to sign until I did what they asked.

gingerkat

Honestly I'll take one large heavy box over 6 - 7 small boxes or slippery packs. Those things suck! Too small for the dolly and trying to hold them, diad and pressing elevator button…es no bueno! I feel like I should put on my Bozo wig and breakout with my juggling act.

Honestly I'll take one large heavy box over 6 - 7 small boxes or slippery packs. Those things suck! Too small for the dolly and trying to hold them, diad and pressing elevator button…es no bueno! I feel like I should put on my Bozo wig and breakout with my juggling act.
ill take 6 or 7........small boxes.........or slippery packs!........lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Totes come in handy sometimes.

JakeD

Roll of some sort of corrugated pipe.. weighed about 80lb.. hard to roll, impossible to carry.

exhaust pieces. long and crooked enough to have to be on the floor.. near the end of the run so we were tripping over it all day :P

gingerkat

Totes come in handy sometimes.
I think those are called maternity pants - lol. Wow, I would be just like a little kangaroo…how cool would that be if I could pull a little package right out of my pants?

Oh a tote, never thought of that. I would do that, but not at my expense and I know UPS is far to cheap to spend any money. Hell, I got to look for door numbers in the dark like Helen Keller because people won't turn on an energy saving patio light or leave up apartment door numbers.

I already told my driver I'm not using my phone to use the flashlight function or bringing my own flashlight anymore. UPS can provide me with one if they want me to be safe. Hahaha, I can't believe I said that "if they want me to be safe" lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I think those are called maternity pants - lol. Wow, I would be just like a little kangaroo…how cool would that be if I could pull a little package right out of my pants?

Oh a tote, never thought of that. I would do that, but not at my expense and I know UPS is far to cheap to spend any money. Hell, I got to look for door numbers in the dark like Helen Keller because people won't turn on an energy saving patio light or leave up apartment door numbers.

I already told my driver I'm not using my phone to use the flashlight function or bringing my own flashlight anymore. UPS can provide me with one if they want me to be safe. Hahaha, I can't believe I said that "if they want me to be safe" lol
no...most buildings have ups totes drivers can use...some don't..apparently. And I hear ya about the flashlight....my driver let me use the one on the diad. They never tell us until the morning of that we can go out as helpers....no time to pack anything...not even a pair of pants or a lunch. Last time I went out in February....when out in shorts (i work preload in shorts) and they didn't have any helper uniforms laying around lol. Froze my ass off that day!

happybob

Feeders
Been there. 60 cases. almost fell over when they asked me to drop one at each class room. Prinicipal was pretty steamed when I,left them all in the very small front office and DRd them when they refused to sign until I did what they asked.
Now that's funny. You should have taken them all back to the truck and RTS the dam things.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Now that's funny. You should have taken them all back to the truck and RTS the dam things.

That would have been a waste of time for all involved. The principal would have simply called the 1-800# and demanded redelivery the following day. Even if he hadn't, there is no way the evening clerk was going to RTS 60 cases of paper without at least checking with a supervisor first.

Did they seriously want you to bring one case to each class room?