Walmart Driving School

Bald1der

They are building a 1.8 million sq foot distribution center off 81 in Shippensburg, PA. Handlers starting at $24 an hour.

fatboy33

I made over 100k a year in feeder my last 5 years.
my last year was 2015

we probably have drivers making 140-150 now not counting bennies.
Every UPS driver I know is doing easy over 100K. But somehow fedx is rolling out overtime killing route software to surely cut pay down to 35 to 39 hours per week.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Every UPS driver I know is doing easy over 100K. But somehow fedx is rolling out overtime killing route software to surely cut pay down to 35 to 39 hours per week.
The idea is that paying a UPS driver overtime is cheaper than hiring another driver because of our benefits and pension.

BTW I think the software you're talking about is equivalent to Orion at UPS, which was rolled out a few years ago. Despite the narrative, I think the real goal is to just dumb down the job so any idiot off the street can do it without area knowledge.

Cheesypurpletees

The idea is that paying a UPS driver overtime is cheaper than hiring another driver because of our benefits and pension.

BTW I think the software you're talking about is equivalent to Orion at UPS, which was rolled out a few years ago. Despite the narrative, I think the real goal is to just dumb down the job so any idiot off the street can do it without area knowledge.
All this talk at ups during peak to have more drivers to lighten routes; so that we could have more family time was complete BS. Ups is on a serious less package cars on road kick. 10-11 hour days dispatched at my center