Want to Know What's Really Happening With the Economy?

Over70irregs

This is obviously not true.

The Fed tried to tame inflation and failed because of the radical Democrat party's out of control spending.

Your pointless opinion that you claim is a fact, is proven wrong by the current reality.
Not true. Just look for your people on the chart. If you have no people on the chart then your people voted for people on the chart.
1716490404928.png

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Your real wage has dropped $1.42/hr.
And that's with the big bump in pay we just got last year.

View attachment 485047
My finances are just fine. I make an average of 120k now slinging cardboard. House paid off since 2017. No debt, credit score over 800. Just bought my 4th new vehicle in 7 years, a 70k truck. I'm not seeing where things are so dire. It's personal responsibility and the choices we make, not who's in office.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My finances are just fine. I make an average of 120k now slinging cardboard. House paid off since 2017. No debt, credit score over 800. Just bought my 4th new vehicle in 7 years, a 70k truck. I'm not seeing where things are so dire. It's personal responsibility and the choices we make, not who's in office.
You responded to a post showing real wages have gone down by saying your wage went up.

I simply explained to you that your real (inflation adjusted) wage has actually gone down.

If you're happy with your wage going down, then I'm happy for you friend.

vantexan

Is everyone as blessed as you?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
You responded to a post showing real wages have gone down by saying your wage went up.

I simply explained to you that your real (inflation adjusted) wage has actually gone down.

If you're happy with your wage going down, then I'm happy for you friend.
Thank you friend. Yes I'm happy with my wages. I've never made more. I'm good, my family is good, my friends are good. I'm living the dream over here my friend. Would a dollar or so more really change your life that much?

vantexan

Thank you friend. Yes I'm happy with my wages. I've never made more. I'm good, my family is good, my friends are good. I'm living the dream over here my friend. Would a dollar or so more really change your life that much?
A person making $12hr would greatly appreciate $13.

That's not what that means.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
A person making $12hr would greatly appreciate $13.
Well that's nearly 1/4 of my pay now. Even when I began driving at UPS, starting wage was $18.75. Four years later, it was high $30s. Now it's $44+. If that's not enough money for you, then perhaps something else is wrong? I want for nothing. I love my job, even with the BS of UPS, the hard work and long hours. This rising tide has lifted my boat and those around me.

Yes prices go up and down. It takes $100 to fill up my truck, premium fuel. So what, I make that in like 2 hours, and I work about 50 of them a week. How is an extra 2 or 5 dollars going radically change your life, as if then you could buy that mansion or yacht? Live within your means, life is grand. If I was successful in life making say 50k, how could I suffer at double that?