Want to leave the company

Re-Raise

I raise smart kids. There are lots of ways to get any level of education either for free or easily pay it along the way, without help from mom or dad. It's a good lesson in life skills, and saves me money.
Pulling out once in a while might save some money

I can’t even imagine a part-timer with 6 kids

wilberforce15

Spoken like someone with grade school children and no experience on the subject

Jealousy isn't a good look.

UPS will pay for community college. The armed forces pay for college. So do any number of trades worked on the side. Plus, I'll be teaching them how to invest.

I made a semester's tuition today, while playing with my kids at the park and talking on browncafe. It isn't that hard to come up with payment.

wilberforce15

Just wait until Congress starts taxing cryptocurrency earnings at 50%.

If you don't think that will happen you're deluded. That's far too much money that they don't have their hands on yet. They won't ignore that revenue stream forever.

Taxes already exist on crypto gains, and democrats have long wanted to increase such taxes. They used to be much higher.

Anybody with the ability to make large amounts of money is also smart enough not to get trapped in such things.

As I said, crypto used to rely on retail investors. That's why it was so unbelievably volatile. Every whale or institution that enters makes it far more stable. These are all small issues. It's just a bunch of fear, uncertainty, and doubt sown by those who don't live in that space.

Even so, even if I'm completely wrong, I'll still make money. I made money when btc went from 20 to 40. And I made money when it went 40 to 30. And I'll make it again when it goes 30 to 40.

Re-Raise

Jealousy isn't a good look.

UPS will pay for community college. The armed forces pay for college. So do any number of trades worked on the side. Plus, I'll be teaching them how to invest.

I made a semester's tuition today, while playing with my kids at the park and talking on browncafe. It isn't that hard to come up with payment.
Lol

UPS will pay for your kid’s Community College?

Who pays for room and board even with scholarships?

Re-Raise

Anyone with a 25k a year job can pay for tuition, room, and board. That's ridiculously easy.
And you make less than that at UPS

My daughter is getting married in two weeks to a guy that played QB at a Big 10 school where tuition and board was over 73k a year. He was on scholarship, luckily

wilberforce15

Of course clown. Many of us have 7 figure retirement funds that easily beat that in a day!

So then why are you doubting whether I've made 90k this year?

Being under 40, and having so many mouths to feed, I'm not going to consider quitting ups until I have 3 mil or so. That's why this takes time. if I were single or only had a small family, I'd have quit long ago.