Want to leave the company

I hear ya!

We have a farm, so with that income and the pension I don’t feel the need to be too cautious. We won’t go broke.

It would still suck if there is a market correction that costs a big portion of our savings.

I just feel that as more cash is given out the value of the dollar drops, which makes the price of all assets rise. Whether that turns out to be gold, crypto, real estate or equities is yet to seen.

There are people trying to figure that out that know a lot more than me!
If I do the answer to that I wouldn't be carrying 100-pound Amazon packages to people's front doors
I would be sitting nice cushy office with a smoking hot secretary

Re-Raise

You're too stupid to know what evidence is when you see it.

The trade amounts, ticker symbols, current mark, share count, and daily gain were all listed in some of them.

That means you can trace the movements of the stock and it matches the time of the screenshot, which is also mere minutes before it was posted.

So, it's perfect evidence of a direct snapshot of a real account right before the post.

But, you're not smart enough to understand that.

Preload start time is 15 minutes earlier on Monday

You're too stupid to know what evidence is when you see it.

The trade amounts, ticker symbols, current mark, share count, and daily gain were all listed in some of them.

That means you can trace the movements of the stock and it matches the time of the screenshot, which is also mere minutes before it was posted.

So, it's perfect evidence of a direct snapshot of a real account right before the post.

But, you're not smart enough to understand that.
What was your one investment with the biggest loss?

wilberforce15

What was your one investment with the biggest loss?

I bought a series of Workhorse call options, once a week every week, for two months this fall, waiting for the USPS to announce their new truck contract.

The USPS delayed the announcement until Q1 of 2021. I'm still holding 2023 call options that will more than make up for it. But for now, that was probably my largest single loss. It was a calculated risk/reward, and it went against me.

I know my maximum loss and lock it in before engaging in any trade. I don't hold losses or allow large losses at all.

The WKHS options were a total of about 5% of my account as a loss. I still have that invested this time in 2023 calls that are less time sensitive. I'm just that sure.

I fully expect to make 10x on that money in the next few months.

I bought a series of Workhorse call options, once a week every week, for two months this fall, waiting for the USPS to announce their new truck contract.

The USPS delayed the announcement until Q1 of 2021. I'm still holding 2023 call options that will more than make up for it. But for now, that was probably my largest single loss. It was a calculated risk/reward, and it went against me.

I know my maximum loss and lock it in before engaging in any trade. I don't hold losses or allow large losses at all.

The WKHS options were a total of about 5% of my account as a loss. I still have that invested this time in 2023 calls that are less time sensitive. I'm just that sure.

I fully expect to make 10x on that money in the next few months.
I hope it all works out for you
Don't forget to keep a little cash on hand

Because when things get bad those investments doesn't mean Jack crap

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nah... Losing money is for suckers.

I'm a part timer too, but I'm a much better investor than him.
View attachment 325958

Screenshots don't lie, right? Right???
0585DC1E-99CA-4011-BE87-606552DA2EC1.gif

Lol.

As an active trader, I rarely go to bed with less than half of the account in cash. Dry powder is essential.

I go big at sure things, with tight stop losses and quick profit-taking. I'm no investor.
Just be careful what you buy
how would you have liked to bought oil futures contracts last year and then they was selling it -7 dollars to barrel?

Re-Raise

As an active trader, I rarely go to bed with less than half of the account in cash. Dry powder is essential.

I go big at sure things, with tight stop losses and quick profit-taking. I'm no investor.
Are you sure you weren’t my helper two Christmases ago? I think I picked you up at the gas station because your car was having transmission problems.

He talked a lot about all of his investing skills, I just nodded a lot

wilberforce15

Are you sure you weren’t my helper two Christmases ago? I think I picked you up at the gas station because your car was having transmission problems.

He talked a lot about all of his investing skills, I just nodded a lot
I've been the most vocal advocate against Robinhood you can find. I've dragged a lot of part time pretenders off of it.

You people don't believe screenshots or even know how to evaluate them, so you won't believe this either, but I have a bachelor's with a double major economics and statistics. Plus a little grad work that I quit for various reasons.

Young gamblers on Robinhood are an embarrassment and a danger

wilberforce15

We could do this another way. I'll list 5 positions I could recommend and you guys can come back in a month or two and verify how much money you'd have made.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've been the most vocal advocate against Robinhood you can find. I've dragged a lot of part time pretenders off of it.

You people don't believe screenshots or even know how to evaluate them, so you won't believe this either, but I have a bachelor's with a double major economics and statistics. Plus a little grad work that I quit for various reasons.

Young gamblers on Robinhood are an embarrassment and a danger

All this and yet you get up in the middle of the night to go work 3.5 hours

Sorry bro but I think you’re FOS