Want to leave the company

Re-Raise

No, I got +25% on the tank, then got from that into growth tech stocks by late March. I'm not loyal to anything.
Are you the transphobic guy who doesn’t have a tv?

It’s hard to remember who some of you are on here.

Were you ever on here as Flaceplanted or something? He was broke but knew everything also

Apologies is Flaceplanted is someone normal and I just got the name wrong

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We lost about 5k today. You ever lose money any days Buffett Jr?
Nah... Losing money is for suckers.

I'm a part timer too, but I'm a much better investor than him.
Screenshot (47).png

Screenshots don't lie, right? Right???

542thruNthru

Are you the transphobic guy who doesn’t have a tv?

It’s hard to remember who some of you are on here.

Were you ever on here as Flaceplanted or something? He was broke but knew everything also

Apologies is Flaceplanted is someone normal and I just got the name wrong
Faceplanted is the crypto guy and yes he's still around and as pleasant to talk to as ever. :)

Re-Raise

Honestly my friend I just pulled half of my money out and put on the sidelines
Not going to question that move, you might end up being right.

Im sticking it out because I think they will throw trillions into the economy. I also believe if they get this pandemic behind us people will be in the mood to party like it was the 1920s!!

I can’t wait to spend a couple hundred for ball tickets and all the beer they can bring me!

Maybe even take another cruise..and I don’t even like taking cruises

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Im sticking it out because I think they will throw trillions into the economy. I also believe if they get this pandemic behind us people will be in the mood to party like it was the 1920s!!

I can’t wait to spend a couple hundred for ball tickets and all the beer they can bring me!
It'd be nice if they'd unlock things by my May vacations.

I'd love to go backpacking in London for a couple weeks.

The market wants to run because they know the White House is going to throw money into the economy

it's funny nobody uses the words millions or billions anymore..

Anyways...
When the market was diving in February of March I robbed Peter to pay Paul to put everything I could into my 401k and ira and it really paid off.
Now I don't want to lose all of it.
Even with 50% of my money in the market if it goes up it will still be a nice return and if the market takes a nosedive I'm not going to get killed.

I am not going to lift my 401k in my IRA dictate what day I can retire

Re-Raise

The market wants to run because they know the White House is going to throw money into the economy

it's funny nobody uses the words millions or billions anymore..

Anyways...
When the market was diving in February of March I robbed Peter to pay Paul to put everything I could into my 401k and ira and it really paid off.
Now I don't want to lose all of it.
Even with 50% of my money in the market if it goes up it will still be a nice return and if the market takes a nosedive I'm not going to get killed.

I am not going to lift my 401k in my IRA dictate what day I can retire
I hear ya!

We have a farm, so with that income and the pension I don’t feel the need to be too cautious. We won’t go broke.

It would still suck if there is a market correction that costs a big portion of our savings.

I just feel that as more cash is given out the value of the dollar drops, which makes the price of all assets rise. Whether that turns out to be gold, crypto, real estate or equities is yet to seen.

There are people trying to figure that out that know a lot more than me!

wilberforce15

Nah... Losing money is for suckers.

I'm a part timer too, but I'm a much better investor than him.
View attachment 325958

Screenshots don't lie, right? Right???

You're too stupid to know what evidence is when you see it.

The trade amounts, ticker symbols, current mark, share count, and daily gain were all listed in some of them.

That means you can trace the movements of the stock and it matches the time of the screenshot, which is also mere minutes before it was posted.

So, it's perfect evidence of a direct snapshot of a real account right before the post.

But, you're not smart enough to understand that.