Want to leave the company

Re-Raise

I've explained everything. Given you screenshots with daily positions with balances a dozen times already. That's what made you disgruntled, angry, embittered, impoverished drivers so jealous. Shown it's not a simulation. I explained how I traded it today.

You can come back and check those in two months, as instructed, and look even dumber than you do now.
If your picks are down in two months, you’ll just pretend you sold at a minimal loss. How would I be disgruntled, when I already have everything you claim to want. A house that has been paid off for years, 500 acres of land, a 7 figure portfolio and I DONT HAVE TO GET UP AT 3 am to load trucks lol

wilberforce15

If your picks are down in two months, you’ll just pretend you sold at a minimal loss. How would I be disgruntled, when I already have everything you claim to want. A house that has been paid off for years, 500 acres of land, a 7 figure portfolio and I DONT HAVE TO GET UP AT 3 am to load trucks lol

pretend to sell at a small loss early? I literally informed you it was one of my rules. I do it every single day. I've never held anything for more than a week. I'm completely ruthless. That's why I trade the way I do, instead of buying and holding.

I suppose your wife has a pretty good job, or you're childless, or you're simply sitting on 45 years of labor to get to that point. I'm going to retire by 40 and end up with 8 or 10 kids and no job necessary. Totally different.

Re-Raise

pretend to sell at a small loss early? I literally informed you it was one of my rules. I do it every single day. I've never held anything for more than a week. I'm completely ruthless. That's why I trade the way I do, instead of buying and holding.

I suppose your wife has a pretty good job, or you're childless, or you're simply sitting on 45 years of labor to get to that point. I'm going to retire by 40 and end up with 8 or 10 kids and no job necessary. Totally different.
Come on man! Then you buy something else..that may ALSO go down!!!

Anything you buy MAY GO DOWN.. just like your great picks did today. You are gambling for a living!

You sound exactly like my helper 2 years ago, but he only had 4 kids with 3 different mothers.

wilberforce15

Come on man! Then you buy something else..that may ALSO go down!!!

Anything you buy MAY GO DOWN.. just like your great picks did today. You are gambling for a living!

You sound exactly like my helper 2 years ago, but he only had 4 kids with 3 different mothers.

it's not gambling, because my level of loss is locked in, and known, as well as the target price at which I might sell.

I can lose 8 out of 10 times, or even 9 times out of 10, and still make money, because my gains are significantly larger than the losses. It's math.

And I get way more right than 2 out of 10.

It happened today. I think it's pretty sure that all of those will be massively higher in 2 months. But that's not my game. I owned 9 things going into today. Only 2 went up. And I made money.

Re-Raise

it's not gambling, because my level of loss is locked in, and known, as well as the target price at which I might sell.

I can lose 8 out of 10 times, or even 9 times out of 10, and still make money, because my gains are significantly larger than the losses. It's math.

And I get way more right than 2 out of 10.

It happened today. I think it's pretty sure that all of those will be massively higher in 2 months. But that's not my game. I owned 9 things going into today. Only 2 went up. And I made money.
If you can’t even admit a loss today...you are just a liar

One of YOUR picks just lost 20% in one day. You could throw a dart and do better than that!

If you had any humility and could actually admit that it could sometimes go south, I would have a lot more respect for you. You have to pretend to be invincible for some reason. I lost over 22k on paper today..it happens

wilberforce15

If you can’t even admit a loss today...you are just a liar

One of YOUR picks just lost 20% in one day. You could throw a dart and do better than that!

If you had any humility and could actually admit that it could sometimes go south, I would have a lot more respect for you. You have to pretend to be invincible for some reason. I lost over 22k on part today..it happens

I didn't lose 20% on anything. I have automatic stop losses set very tightly. Anything doing well has the freedom to run, and anything that's not performing is cashed out on the spot. 7 of my 9 positions had liquidated within 5 minutes of market open. I'm protected. That's what risk management is.

And if I had bought and held that NDRA, I'd still be up because I started under this anyway. And it could easily 3x or 5x in the next two months. I have no idea why you can't read.

I'm a day trader, but I only day trade things with massive upward potential. That's why I was up. I took 7 small losses, and my WKHS went nuts and I sold in the middle of the day.

Re-Raise

I'm done explaining calculus to kids.

Feel free to tag me in two months with all those ridiculous gains.
You are placing bets on all of the numbers on a craps table and pressing it up on the numbers that hit. It sounds great until you 7 out.

On a side note..I took two semesters of calculus in college and I couldn’t explain it to anyone

Re-Raise

I'm done explaining calculus to kids.

Feel free to tag me in two months with all those ridiculous gains.
DAD8E36E-61D1-4777-B762-22E44079AF4F.png
Damn son! How do your picks lose this much on a day when the broader market is up over 2%?

You really do have a gift! I will not be looking to you for advice, good luck

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I wish I knew how to day trade, LOL
Buy a bunch of cheap stocks...

Stare at them 24/7 on Ameritrade...

Soon as they go up a few cent...

CASH OUT...

as soon as the others drop a few cents...

SNATCH YOUR $25 BACK....

the next day, Ameritrade will contact you.

And there you have it...

Day Trader Status.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
To be fair, I'd actually list getting up at 3 in the morning as a plus to my job.
I'm done with UPS and have my whole day free.

Aside from that, that's a pretty darn nice word picture you're painting.

Re-Raise

Buy a bunch of cheap stocks...

Stare at them 24/7 on Ameritrade...

Soon as they go up a few cent...

CASH OUT...

as soon as the others drop a few cents...

SNATCH YOUR $25 BACK....

the next day, Ameritrade will contact you.

And there you have it...

Day Trader Status.
Wait a minute..

That is exactly how I watch my Fanduel golf lineups!

I am trying to swing like Jon Rahm

Spoiler alert..I am unable to swing like Jon Rahm