Want to leave the company

wilberforce15

Well tell your fellow classmates to stop being sucky, and maybe you'll all make it to High School next year.
I think you've lost the plot.

You said a 62 year old woman has the record for stops in your center, and that she follows the methods.

What kind of Special Olympics Talent is it for you to think we'd believe that?

Spanky250

I think you've lost the plot.

You said a 62 year old woman has the record for stops in your center, and that she follows the methods.

What kind of Special Olympics Talent is it for you to think we'd believe that?

I'm sorry, did I make you face your own inadequacy? I'll try not to throw the good work of others in your face next time.

Spanky250

You got beat by a 62 year old woman, and I'm the inadequate one?

"Got beat"? I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a competition?

I can hold my own just fine. I follow all of my methods, never run, never speed, never skip lunch, and yet I run scratch or better every day.

I also can respect anyone else that does that, and I have no ego to bruise. Nice try though...

wilberforce15

"Got beat"? I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a competition?

I can hold my own just fine. I follow all of my methods, never run, never speed, never skip lunch, and yet I run scratch or better every day.

I also can respect anyone else that does that, and I have no ego to bruise. Nice try though...
You can't hold your own just fine. You got beat by a woman who can get social security.

And then somehow you think it puffs you up to brag about the woman who beat you.

Nothing is worthy of a bigger eyeroll than false male feminism.

Spanky250

You can't hold your own just fine. You got beat by a woman who can get social security.

And then somehow you think it puffs you up to brag about the woman who beat you.

Nothing is worthy of a bigger eyeroll than false male feminism.

"Male feminism"? All I did was call you out on your ignorant BS.

Have a nice day.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Ok.

How many pages of this...

Sheesh

tenor.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You learned two VERY good lessons early in your career: Management lies about anything and everything and Management does not give a crap about you.

If you only have a few months in and want to leave its much easier than when you get 15 years in and want to leave
At least he learned his lesson before trying to enlist in the army.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The record at our center for most stops delivered in a 12 hour day during peak was set by a woman. She did 422 stops. And to top it off she was 62 at the time.

I learned a lot from her when I was new. She never ran, never skipped lunch, and followed her methods to perfection.

The question is why is she still humping cardboard at age 62