Want to leave the company

xkingx

False, and yes, I do know your center, because men and women are pretty much the same everywhere.
I disagree. We are all not the same. That’s like saying all women are the cooks and males are the laborers. If that was the case then my kids would think chef boyardee was a home cooked meal.

xkingx

I drove for a total of about 12 months, two straight years of seasonal driving.

I realized that instead of turning into an embittered, overworked old man who hasn't seen his children or wife during the week in years, I could make the same or more money part time.
OMG you don’t even drive and are chiming in?! I’m done..
You’ve answered what I assumed. That is You couldn’t cut it and I betcha a female(s) had to bail you out all the time.

wilberforce15

OMG you don’t even drive and are chiming in?! I’m done..
You’ve answered what I assumed. That is You couldn’t cut it and I betcha a female(s) had to bail you out all the time.
I'm chiming in that every manager at ups in all operations areas, driving, in the building, or anything else, are scared of their female employees and give them everything they want.

That's simple fact across the organization, and it doesn't matter at all if I drive. It's true in feeders. It's true in package. It's true in smalls. It's true everywhere.

I'm chiming in that every manager at ups in all operations areas, driving, in the building, or anything else, are scared of their female employees and give them everything they want.

That's simple fact across the organization, and it doesn't matter at all if I drive. It's true in feeders. It's true in package. It's true in smalls. It's true everywhere.
You do realize we have a female CEO?

xkingx

You're only pretending not to have a clue. You know exactly what I'm saying.

Management will give any female driver whatever she wants, becuase there is an unspoken, terroristic threat coming from any of them. The women can get any man fired that they want, and they know it.
That’s comical.

Ahhhh okay there it is. You’re talking about sexual harassment. Well with that We are on the same page! In my building it’s the PT females with their ridiculous false accusations. I’ve even gone to bat for a brother. However our LP and management told her to cover up and dress appropriately then moved her to the smalls where most of the females work.

this wouldn’t happen in 1973

wilberforce15

That’s comical.

Ahhhh okay there it is. You’re talking about sexual harassment. Well with that We are on the same page! In my building it’s the PT females with their ridiculous false accusations. I’ve even gone to bat for a brother. However our LP and management told her to cover up and dress appropriately then moved her to the smalls where most of the females work.

this wouldn’t happen in 1973
I spelled it out for you pages ago. I can't work with someone this slow, even at Teamster-pace.

xkingx

I spelled it out for you pages ago. I can't work with someone this slow, even at Teamster-pace.
Actually, you didn’t spell anything out for me.
Your first reply you should’ve typed SEXUAL HARASSMENT instead of pusillanimous footing around with your words. You’re the slow one.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
they always say women do better than men, but that's because the truth will get them fired.
I disagree.

I have been a driver helper on and off for a female driver that I know for over 3 years now.

You will not find a harder worker.
Full stop.
And I've helped at least 20 different drivers.

Like any other employee, some are good, and some are bad.

I also disagree with @xkingx though. Lumping the women together as "better" is as idiotic as calling them all "worse" than the men. Just taking bias to the opposite extreme. People are people. Some are lazy. Some are hard workers.