Want to leave the company

Mrsb1993

So I’ve been at ups since September working preload. I was pulled to become a peak season driver. They loved me, always told me how good of a job i was doing and how I was a good listener and even the director told me to keep up the good work. Long story short, they had me thinking I was getting a permanent route only to screw me in the end. When I say they had me thinking I was getting a route, it’s because all the sups and the director told me this. I now want to quit because I feel used and mislead. I busted my butt l so I’d stand out. And I only ended up getting screwed. I know I should stay because it could pay off in the long run, but I really want to leave. Someone please give me some advice

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So I’ve been at ups since September working preload. I was pulled to become a peak season driver. They loved me, always told me how good of a job i was doing and how I was a good listener and even the director told me to keep up the good work. Long story short, they had me thinking I was getting a permanent route only to screw me in the end. When I say they had me thinking I was getting a route, it’s because all the sups and the director told me this. I now want to quit because I feel used and mislead. I busted my butt l so I’d stand out. And I only ended up getting screwed. I know I should stay because it could pay off in the long run, but I really want to leave. Someone please give me some advice
Don’t let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

This is a union gig, you get your chance when it's your turn. There is no "standing out" to get a leg up. When your number is called, it's your shot. Doesn't matter how hard you bust your ass, the lazy dick in front of you gets a chance first. That's how it works.

So, stick it out, or don't, there are more where you came from.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
please don’t leave ..
🧔✊

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You learned two VERY good lessons early in your career: Management lies about anything and everything and Management does not give a crap about you.

If you only have a few months in and want to leave its much easier than when you get 15 years in and want to leave

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Please don't go you're much to.valuable

Brisket

You were definitely used and misled, but you could stick it out and sign any and every bid posting that may be posted in the future.

Good luck .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You could take the easy way out, or you could put in your time, get into driving for real, then make them pay for their deceit by follwing Orion and all the methods. 2 hrs over every day. It's more satisfying that way.

Then, when they make up another lie to try and fire you over, take your month long vacation, refuse to settle for just getting your job back, make them pay you for not working. Once you get your job back, make it 3 hrs over every day. They won't ever learn to stop lying if they never face consequences. You're just helping them become better people.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Just stay. It definitely pays off in the long run.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Mrs and I think that’s the problem. The whole time they kept mentioning the fact that I’m a woman. But I worked harder than 90 percent of the lazy men in The hub.

You could take the easy way out, or you could put in your time, get into driving for real, then make them pay for their deceit by follwing Orion and all the methods. 2 hrs over every day. It's more satisfying that way.

Then, when they make up another lie to try and fire you over, take your month long vacation, refuse to settle for just getting your job back, make them pay you for not working. Once you get your job back, make it 3 hrs over every day. They won't ever learn to stop lying if they never face consequences. You're just helping them become better people.