Warning Letter!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nothing , nothing at all. How many of your co-workers are you personally accountable to. My guess is none. You take care of you and that on road your so close to. So far you are the biggest suck up ive seen on here. You need to try and tone that crap down alittle bit and start slowly weening yourself all these drug deals you get. You'll be a better person for it, and a better teamster. Gonna be some growing pains for you to deal with though.My guess is that your soft and have a low tolerance to pain. If you were at my center, I would expose you for exactly who you are !!!

Accountable to my co-workers? For what? I am accountable to me and my family.

Just curious, what exactly would you expose me as being?

Buck Fifty

There is no end to the utterly stupid and wasteful lengths that UPS management will go to when they are told to chase a number. Its not like they are spending their own money. It doesnt matter how much $$ they piss away as long as they are able to look good on a report. Our local, on the other hand, has finite resources and since we have "guilty until proven innocent" language, there is no point in a member grieving meaningless warning letters until that member is faced with the next step-suspension-in the progressive discipline process.

Good Luck with that theory !!!