Warning letter

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
File and forget it. Can’t keep beating the dogs over and over and expect them to keep pulling the sled. They need you more than you need them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You file a grievance protesting the warning letter.

Unless you agree with it.

It's not harassment to be held accountable for misloads.

Excessive discipline ? A warning letter is just that.... a warning.

Hence, the reason for the warning letter.

If you have others helping you load, it's a definite possibility.

But, there aren't random people just throwing pkgs in trucks.

The workforce isn't that motivated....

-Bug-
How about all the missorts that do not receive warning letters? Seems very arbitrary ?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I have had drivers that did not want to run a stop that was out of the way. They just put it on another car that can run it.
I've known drivers that do just the opposite. They see a package on the dock that is on the other side of town and throw it in their load for the extra OT, screwing over their loader.

Part time sups throwing it in a car still in the building because the car it belongs in has already left, to cover their ass.

Everyone is out for themselves, and, oh...warning letters aren't worth the paper they're printed on. I never once saw a loader past probation fired for misroutes.

542thruNthru

I've known drivers that do just the opposite. They see a package on the dock that is on the other side of town and throw it in their load for the extra OT, screwing over their loader.

Part time sups throwing it in a car still in the building because the car it belongs in has already left, to cover their ass.

Everyone is out for themselves, and, oh...warning letters aren't worth the paper they're printed on. I never once saw a loader past probation fired for misroutes.

We had a guy fired for this year's ago. He was doing it everyday.