Warning letters handed out like candy in our center.

RMR46

Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?
Our center has a new on car supervisor. Everyone is receiving warning letters, mainly for not using three points of contact. Some Drivers with 25 years and over have received two warning letters! Are they going to get rid of us?
When
UPS is mad they haven’t gotten to discipline anyone the last two years .

WARNING LETTERS FOR EVERYONE
🧔✊when you have about 20 open that is a warning and you wrote all your grievances and letters of concern on it then I would start thinking about it. Maybe 30

Commercial Inside Release

Some higher up probably told him to give everyone a warning letter. When they are ordered to do that, they often make stuff up.

Like if you ever have an injury, they are required to follow you around, observe you working, and find 5-10 things to write you up about (varies at different centers.) They want leverage against you. Some will be intimidated, some will get paranoid & follow every method, etc. Some react other ways...

Integrity

Binge Poster
Some higher up probably told him to give everyone a warning letter. When they are ordered to do that, they often make stuff up.

Like if you ever have an injury, they are required to follow you around, observe you working, and find 5-10 things to write you up about (varies at different centers.) They want leverage against you. Some will be intimidated, some will get paranoid & follow every method, etc. Some react other ways...
@Commercial Inside Release,

Has what you described personally happened to you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I disagree with this statement.

I have not asked @Commercial Inside Release this question before.

No I am not shooting for a post count.
3C1C4333-BE19-4CE3-B9D4-B34267974CFA.gif