Warning letters handed out like candy in our center.

Thebrownblob

Problem is you young bucks can't maintain them. Gotta run on Friday to get off early. Every route I ever left went up on the stop count by 20-25 in less than a month. It takes alot of discipline to maintain a route. 90% of drivers can't do it.
Most of the youngsters I work with won’t even file a 95 or penalty payment grievance without asking me “will it put a target on my back?” I say don’t worry you had a target on your back as soon as you put your Browns on this morning.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I DONT RUN ON FRIDAYS
...it’s the guys with 10 kids that have to run everyday to make it to little timmys ball game or wifey gets mad that ruins dispatches.

🧔✊
There are 3 decent routes left in my building. The rest have been burned to the ground by lunch skipping runners. They will be on some serious pain pills/ alcohol in a few years the way they run. They are disposable anyway.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
They love them until they have a tier 3, or a few lost time injuries. Then you’re on the Poopoo list.
nah they still love them then, the point of those methods isn't really working safe, the point is to be able to fault the driver for every accident.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
if you people have any cajones get together like a union and tell everyone to work EXACTLY by the methods. When the center manager starts seeing the numbers and starts complaining about that , tell them to get the stupe to back off and things will get better.
FAF5E5BD-C749-445A-8C12-A601CB3B0F2C.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That makes less sense than the original version
Here at Wallation Labs™ we rigorously strive to render the seemingly mundane, unintelligible discourse that can be normal life, into lucid text. Scientific analysis was done of the original context which led to our conclusion in this matter. While not 100 percent, we feel the interpretation offered was an accurate one based on the evidence. We apologize for any inconvenience.