Was bit by a dog

Hoonstarr

Damn I wish I would have known all this going into it. I didn’t even realize the severity of the situation until later the next morning another diver took me over to talk to our old driver supervisor.

He was a driver 18 years before becoming a supervisor and has been bit before and was the only one to show a serious concern said it was bad job by current management not to even send me to get it cleaned.

Was asking me questions about the dog and situation that I didn’t even think of.

Damn I wish I would have known all this going into it. I didn’t even realize the severity of the situation until later the next morning another diver took me over to talk to our old driver supervisor.

He was a driver 18 years before becoming a supervisor and has been bit before and was the only one to show a serious concern said it was bad job by current management not to even send me to get it cleaned.

Was asking me questions about the dog and situation that I didn’t even think of.
When was the last time you had a tetanus shot?

I believe it was 2010 or 2011
Screenshot_20180721-091418.png

Hoonstarr

You can get seriously I'll or a really bad infection from a dog bite, it's no joke. You should really consider getting a tetanus shot.
I’ll go to the urgent care today then get it looked at.

I’m currently on call until 10am today. It’s 930 now fingers crossed!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Will do thanks a lot for the help should have came to you guys first really!

Call a lawyer.

A dog bite is worth $5000 + medical.

As a UPS driver, when people order stuff they are "inviting" you on to their property.

So it's covered under their home owners insurance.

Damn okay I did go back to the house myself they were more than happy to show me the dogs shots records.. obvoioisly since it :censored2:ing bit me

More evidence.... I like it.

They should have made him go to the hospital.

He should have called and told them "you can come pick me up and give me a ride to

the hospital.... or I'm driving the pkg car there."

-Bug-

Call a lawyer.

A dog bite is worth $5000 + medical.

As a UPS driver, when people order stuff they are "inviting" you on to their property.

So it's covered under their home owners insurance.

More evidence.... I like it.

He should have called and told them "you can come pick me up and give me a ride to

the hospital.... or I'm driving the pkg car there."

-Bug-
Or he could have used DIAD V to fight off the dog..... LMAO

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Or he could have used DIAD V to fight off the dog..... LMAO
I don’t even mess anymore. I’ve been bitten five times, none too severe, any dog that even shows a glint in his eye, I get my fists up and ready to fight or kick that mother. No one understands how scary it is to be attacked by a dog, I’m kicking it’s head in and asking questions later at this point. Just an FYI, get ready for the owner to come after you if you take this stance.

I don’t even mess anymore. I’ve been bitten five times, none too severe, any dog that even shows a glint in his eye, I get my fists up and ready to fight or kick that mother. No one understands how scary it is to be attacked by a dog, I’m kicking it’s head in and asking questions later at this point. Just an FYI, get ready for the owner to come after you if you take this stance.
I'll take my chances in court if an owner comes after me for defending myself. And they better pray that dog never gets loose after that.. because I guarantee you I will tier 3 that mother friend* dog.