Was this a mistake?

Heynow7873

I’ve gone out some days and the route was not easy but manageable. I’ve gone out when the load was all over the place and took me quite some time to get it manageable. Maybe an hr or so over idk.

Heynow7873

I told him today. I don’t know what else I can physically do. Bottom line. I feel like I’m being toyed with and that has never happened to me before. Ever

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve gone out some days and the route was not easy but manageable. I’ve gone out when the load was all over the place and took me quite some time to get it manageable. Maybe an hr or so over idk.
Ask to see your numbers.

How are you gonna run scratch if you have no idea if you need to be 20 minutes better or 2 hours better?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I told him today. I don’t know what else I can physically do. Bottom line. I feel like I’m being toyed with and that has never happened to me before. Ever
Run back and forth from stop to car?

Take 15 min break every 2 hours and sort your truck.

Heynow7873

Brownslave. I hear you. I appreciate it. The numbers just seem crazy to me because. I leave the building in the morning. I go directly to all my stops. I don’t stop. Sometimes the truck is a mess. My point is. There is no dilly dallying. Sure. My houses have taken a little getting used too for sure. Streets etc... p/u at 3. How is another guy beating me by soooo much time? Air wall by 8. I spend time there because it’s important not to miss airs. Internationals need to come off. Ok. Make sure you unload those. I do the job. Just like I’m sure we all do.

Heynow7873

One factory one day the guard was taking a poop and I couldn’t get out of the damn place until I got him out of the bathroom. That took like twenty min. When asked how are you doing it’s like. Ok. Where do I start

Heynow7873

I just want job security and I sure as heck don’t feel like it now. I just do not feel like management considers anything. It seems like we leave the building and we’re floating on a cloud to all the businesses and houses. I encountered a standoff with cops and guns and traffic being diverted. Hey. You’re not cutting it. Thanks for you’re time. Go back to what you were doing. That’s how I feel

llamainmypocket

Elaborate? UPS believes in a sink or swim mentality even when it defies all reason. ALL reason.

I think you should keep at it and see where it goes. You're not going to have to go all the way through peak before qualifying. Just a number of weeks.

Heynow7873

I have “easier” days where I came in fairly “earlier” but does that not count towards scratch because it wasn’t the full route? I’ve had harder days that weren’t the full route because businesses that day had heavier bulk and heavier pickups. Or just more in quantity. A person could run the same route one day with “all” of its stops on it but it could still be an easier day because the bulk both deliveries and pickups were either lighter and/or less of them. Does this make sense?