Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I love the sign !
:yesssmileyf:
It's about time someone had the balls to walk the walk.

My supervisor, steward, the office personnel at our Local union office, and the building manager are all butthole buddies who side with each other on everything and employees don't stand a chance.
What to this mean? You are not adequately represented?

CitizenTruth

Allegedly, Vinny Perrone decided to bypass typical methods of resolving labor disputes by showing up at an UPS manager's house with this sign. This type of action potentially impacts innocence bystanders.View attachment 337037
This was one of the best things, if not the best thing I've ever seen, to have a president stand up to management like this is amazing, wish they would do it more honestly

100%

Allegedly, Vinny Perrone decided to bypass typical methods of resolving labor disputes by showing up at an UPS manager's house with this sign. This type of action potentially impacts innocence bystanders.View attachment 337037
This is nice compared to some political billboards I’ve seen. If it’s true, there’s nothing they can do about it.

Yolo

If it wasn't true how could he prove it? He has fired women before. Some of them could have been pregnant. The sign doesn't elaborate on why or when he fired them.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Only if it’s in 4K
4C24F9ED-DC44-4197-9379-4F866DC8F6C1.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This was one of the best things, if not the best thing I've ever seen, to have a president stand up to management like this is amazing, wish they would do it more honestly
You stand up in arbitration, court, or by striking if necessary. You do not involved the family of others by standing in front of someone's private residence. You want to have the truck by the hub(?), ok. Not sure about the horn blasting especially if the hub is near a residential neighborhood.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You stand up in arbitration, court, or by striking if necessary. You do not involved the family of others by standing in front of someone's private residence. You want to have the truck by the hub(?), ok. Not sure about the horn blasting especially if the hub is near a residential neighborhood.
Are the families of our Teamster employees who are routinely and unjustly fired by these "wackjob" managers effected by the actions of these supervisors and the directives they blindly follow?

Too many of these "whackjob" managers think they get a pass in the process by shrugging it off, saying "I'm only doing my job".

If the families of these cowardly managers suffer a bit as a result of them "doing their job", I say so be it.

....well done Vinny, you're an innovator.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are the families of our Teamster employees who are routinely and unjustly fired by these "wackjob" managers effected by the actions of these supervisors and the directives they blindly follow?

Too many of these "whackjob" managers think they get a pass in the process by shrugging it off, saying "I'm only doing my job".

If the families of these cowardly managers suffer a bit as a result of them "doing their job", I say so be it.

....well done Vinny, you're an innovator.
Until somebody gets hurt. Courts, arbitration panels, and strikes, settle grievances, not thuggery.