Washington Redskins change their name

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
136125_600.jpg

Nimnim

The Nim
Im sure if i started referring to some on this board as a Redneck, they would be offended and would complain to the site moderator.... OH WAIT... thats already happened!

Hypocrites.

TOS

I would only complain as it's not accurate. Call me a redneck if you want, but I don't fit the stereotypical definition nor am I even in the sun long enough to even get a tan much less a sunburn. Such a complaint wouldn't go the moderators unless you insisted on using it after I informed you of a problem with it. Want to try your luck? I can send a picture of my neck if you wish.
th_102_.gif

island1fox

Redneck, Redskin, White , Black, Brown. Yellow ----get over it---Jobs and economy and expanding entitlements --along with a Michelle Obama's outsourced website that does not work -----real problems bring hidden because tos has his feelings hurt.
With all the heat he has been getting on the Union forum ----he must come here for peace and love.:happy-very:
Welcome to Teamcare --Did you keep the SAME health plan and doctor ???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Daniel Snyder has been "asked" to come to New York to sit down with Roger Goodell to discuss this issue.

One of our local HS football teams used to be called the Redskins----they are now called the Red Storm.

To quote Over, this is another step in the pussification of America.

MAKAVELI

Daniel Snyder has been "asked" to come to New York to sit down with Roger Goodell to discuss this issue.

One of our local HS football teams used to be called the Redskins----they are now called the Red Storm.

Why don't we even things up and have some teams called the Honkies, or the Crackers, or the Peckerwoods?

Nimnim

The Nim
Why don't we even things up and have some teams called the Honkies, or the Crackers, or the Peckerwoods?

If someone wants to purchase a team and name them any of those ok. I might think it stupid, but it's their money. Though I could imagine Super bowl t-shirts for the Honkies vs the Crackers.
If any franchise owner chooses a name for a team and no one wants to support the team because of the name they'd be an idiot not to change the name, but we have a team with a lot of support and some loudmouths that want it changed. Enough people are supporting that this privately owned enterprise will only change the name if they want to, not because enough people are against it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Wow, you use a quote from an insensitive white guy about the feelings of a minority group who were desimated by white guys as a standard?

Gee, if genocide makes the USA a stronger country, and recognizing that genocide makes the country a bunch of pu-ss-ies, then I think your thought processes are flawed.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If someone wants to purchase a team and name them any of those ok. I might think it stupid, but it's their money. Though I could imagine Super bowl t-shirts for the Honkies vs the Crackers.
If any franchise owner chooses a name for a team and no one wants to support the team because of the name they'd be an idiot not to change the name, but we have a team with a lot of support and some loudmouths that want it changed. Enough people are supporting that this privately owned enterprise will only change the name if they want to, not because enough people are against it.

Then , lets start a team called the San Francisco CHINKS.

We can ask the fans to do this in the stands during the game:

cesarcielo01_sm.jpg

Im sure none of you would consider this racist...

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You just like writing the derogatory names.......under the guise of "for instance". Like the Providence Dagos and all the fans could do this gesture

Yeah, it is fun !!!