Washington Redskins change their name

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like a bunch of us said.....it's only a matter of time.

I’m offended by liberalism, can I sue the DNC to ban it?

Via NBC News:

Amid the controversy surrounding the Washington Redskins’ team name, some Native American groups hope public outcry turns toward a different team’s symbol, more than 300 miles to the northwest: Chief Wahoo, the bright red, wide-grinning face of the Cleveland Indians baseball team.

“It’s been offensive since day one,” Robert Roche, a Chiricahua Apache and longtime opponent of the Indians’ team name and logo, told NBC News. “We are not mascots. My children are not mascots. We are people.”

Roche said his group, People Not Mascots, is preparing to file a federal lawsuit against the Indians over the team name and logo. He expects the suit to be filed by the end of July.

The Cleveland Indians declined to comment to NBC News.

Groups like People Not Mascots hope that new pressure will be applied to the Indians following last Wednesday’s decision by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, which stripped the Redskins of its trademark and declared the team name to be “a racial slur.”

Maybe football teams should just name themselves and logo themselves with representatives of the white race?

Like Tenessee Trailer park queens?

Or the washington boozers?

Why is it, that they want to demean another race of people by making them mascots?

Make themselves mascots.

How about the albinos?

How about the georgia incestors?

I can think of some good logos to fit each name.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

No, it's just my way of telling tos to get out of my sight.

What did you play as a child cowboys and models??
Cops and robbers actually. And nobody wanted to play the cop. Because the cop was a .......
Sorry if you're not from my generation you wouldn't get that.

Rainman

Its all good.
Maybe football teams should just name themselves and logo themselves with representatives of the white race?

Like Tenessee Trailer park queens?

Or the washington boozers?

Why is it, that they want to demean another race of people by making them mascots?

Make themselves mascots.

How about the albinos?

How about the georgia incestors?

I can think of some good logos to fit each name.

TOS.
Another racist comment. Why are you so hung up on race? We are all children of God, loved equally by him.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
r251zp.jpg

tourists24

Oh the humanity.... the Ohio Redskins Youth Sports Association allows football players as young as 4 years old to degrade our society.... this must stop