Wayfare Workers Support Job Killing Illegal's?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Crazy. I guess these Wayfair workers rather have these illegals sleep on concrete?

I wonder what they would do if layoffs would happen?

Seal up the border. Put severe penalties on anyone hiring these illegals.

Wayfair workers protest

Box Ox

Well, guess the US Border Patrol is just gonna have to call off the whole border protection thing since Wayfair’s woke brigade doesn’t want to send the poor immigrants any beds. Way to go, guys!

newfie

Crazy. I guess these Wayfair workers rather have these illegals sleep on concrete?

Wayfair workers protest

Protesting the purchase of beds being provided to illegals by a non profit org. How stupid

Oh Wayfair please hire illegals to replace these dumbasses

Mutineer

Wayfair workers protest

Immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't "kill" jobs. They 'take' jobs. And in this case it's arguable that immigrants are actually creating jobs for people who are protesting over part of the reason that they actually have a job to go to.

And all ultimately paid for with taxes.

Very much like a perpetual motion machine. It works fantastic until laws of thermodynamics grind it to a halt. Except in this case, laws of economics and common sense prevail.

And meanwhile, these people are protesting a situation that benefits their employer which benefits them (the protesters) by having a job to go to?

Naaah...

I'm going to put my bias aside and ponder the possibility that there MUST be pieces of the story missing and that these people aren't as unfathomably stupid as I think they are.

And that the protesters will put their money where their mouths are at by donating their wages of oppression towards improving the plight of the immigrants they so obviously care sooo much about.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't "kill" jobs. They 'take' jobs. And in this case it's arguable that immigrants are actually creating jobs for people who are protesting over part of the reason that they actually have a job to go to.

And all ultimately paid for with taxes.

Very much like a perpetual motion machine. It works fantastic until laws of thermodynamics grind it to a halt. Except in this case, laws of economics and common sense prevail.

And meanwhile, these people are protesting a situation that benefits their employer which benefits them (the protesters) by having a job to go to?

Naaah...

I'm going to put my bias aside and ponder the possibility that there MUST be pieces of the story missing and that these people aren't as unfathomably stupid as I think they are.

And that the protesters will put their money where their mouths are at by donating their wages of oppression towards improving the plight of the immigrants they so obviously care sooo much about.
Kill jobs in the sense that wage suppression drives the American worker out of that market. Flooding immigration is wage suppression. Add to that the cost of subsidies in the form of welfare.