Ways to get fired on topic

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You don't think each and every employee, hourly or management, wouldn't love to skip Peak? Of course they would.

This employee staying home causes a ripple effect that could be irrecoverable.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why should they? Get your butt to work and play Baby Daddy on the weekend like the rest of us had to do.
Awwwww now the boomer comes out. I had to do it so should you.

That’s funny because virtually every coworker of mine shook my hand and said that’s awesome man. Enjoy your family time.

If FMLA was only intended to be used the first few weeks or months of a child’s life than it would be limited to that. My “nearly one year old” was also only 5 months old my first day home with him. This is also my wife’s busy time of year and the kids would regularly be spending nights with other family members if we were both working. So yeah me staying home and “playing daddy” has been about much more than not working peak. It’s relieved a pretty big strain on my family during the holidays.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You don't think each and every employee, hourly or management, wouldn't love to skip Peak? Of course they would.

This employee staying home causes a ripple effect that could be irrecoverable.
I doubt that all of the ups employees wives have children at the same time during peak.