Ways to get fired on topic

Birdblue

I’m needing to know desperately what are the technical ways that management could get me fired? Because to be honest I’ve angered just about every sup and manager off in the building and there are a few of them gunning for me and they keep pulling mind play with me to boggle and weigh me down so I fill like I’m not doing my job and not doing it correctly so that they can say that I’m not doing my job so they can fire me also they do little things around my steward so it appears that I’m doing what they claim what should I do? Also speaking of my steward I know a guy that talks to her about me trying to back up managements claim. Needing desperate help please thanks.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’m needing to know desperately what are the technical ways that management could get me fired? Because to be honest I’ve angered just about every sup and manager off in the building and there are a few of them gunning for me and they keep pulling mind play with me to boggle and weigh me down so I fill like I’m not doing my job and not doing it correctly so that they can say that I’m not doing my job so they can fire me also they do little things around my steward so it appears that I’m doing what they claim what should I do? Also speaking of my steward I know a guy that talks to her about me trying to back up managements claim. Needing desperate help please thanks.
Do you smoke a lot of weed?! Your paranoia is off the charts.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No job is worth the anxiety that leads to starting eighty threads about the same things.

Box Ox

I’m needing to know desperately what are the technical ways that management could get me fired? Because to be honest I’ve angered just about every sup and manager off in the building

Probably because they want you to shut the :censored2: up about getting fired and just move the cardboard like everybody else. Being near you on the belt must be :censored2:ing awful. I'd feel like I'd aged 15 years every week.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No job is worth the anxiety that leads to starting eighty threads about the same things.

He won't answer you. Almost never does even when someone actually gives him good advice.

Probably because they want you to shut the :censored2: up about getting fired and just move the cardboard like everybody else. Being near you on the belt must be :censored2:ing awful. I'd feel like I'd aged 15 years every week.

I feel sorry for this cat. I think he is mentally challenged or has some kind of schizophrenic tendencies and will not or cannot get mental health help for his problems.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm confused.
Sometimes you care about other people and sometimes you don't.

Which is it?

I care about me and my family first and everyone else second; that being said, I simply cannot imagine sitting at home playing Baby Daddy while the rest of my co-workers are busting their butts 12-14 hours per day.