WDL's and Irate Customers

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They should give up, impossible. I'm just saying I'm not sure one driver at one station can really state what is going on world wide with the company. My guess if the roles were reversed you on top, Smith on the bottom. You would feel Smith didn't have a large enough view. But I get it, we are megalomaniacs to a point, what we see must be what everyone else see's. Sometimes that is true, other times, not so much.

I don't know about worldwide, but domestically, most employees are really pissed-off. That doesn't synch-up well with providing excellent service. There are a few who will still go the extra mile for Fred, but most of us won't. Most people are smart enough to realize that they're getting screwed, and about to be screwed harder and deeper than ever before.

check6ii

I don't know about worldwide, but domestically, most employees are really pissed-off. That doesn't synch-up well with providing excellent service. There are a few who will still go the extra mile for Fred, but most of us won't. Most people are smart enough to realize that they're getting screwed, and about to be screwed harder and deeper than ever before.

I give as good as I get-