We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

El Correcto

god is dead

F4014AB3-D629-4704-BE25-2E730393F390.jpeg

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7225314375567953198

Box Ox

Can men become pregnant?
I’m not sure about fertility rates exactly of trans men, but yeah, I’ve seen the pictures.
View attachment 433705
Looks like a bad beer belly on him but whatever it’s a pregnancy apparently.
You’re disingenuously using only one definition of man which would be better summed up as male. Man has many different definitions.

It’s a very narrow minded view.

Men can’t become pregnant. A man is an adult human male like a woman is an adult human female.

You and “teh experts of teh science” that support the idea that they can get pregnant have to tap dance around that fact by talking about how words might be used to create an artificial construct around it.

It’s insane and you should all leave the kids alone with this stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
Men can’t become pregnant. A man is an adult human male like a woman is an adult human female.

You and “teh experts of teh science” that support the idea that they can get pregnant have to tap dance around that fact by talking about how words might be used to create an artificial construct around it.

It’s insane and you should all leave the kids alone with this stuff.
If you asked me could a male get pregnant I would of told you no. Instead you chose a very broad word that can refer to males and threw a hissy fit when I explained why I’m saying yes.

El Correcto

god is dead
You just used a broad word and then narrowed it down to a specific definition to be like Aha! I got you!
It’s like no bud you didn’t, man is a very broad category that can be referring to us as a species, a male, man as a gender, etc.

You need to man up. (Man isn’t a verb!!!! It’s a human male!!!! Reeeeee)
@Box Ox

Box Ox

What’s the broad word that I chose?
You just used a broad word and then narrowed it down to a specific definition to be like Aha! I got you!
It’s like no bud you didn’t, man is a very broad category that can be referring to us as a species, a male, man as a gender, etc.

You need to man up. (Man isn’t a verb!!!! It’s a human male!!!! Reeeeee)
@Box Ox

“Man” isn’t a broad term. It’s very simple. It only becomes a broad term when artificial constructs are built around it in order to pursue artificial ends.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yes, I also explained that as well.
The actions of one mentally ill trans person doesn’t reflect on the entire group.
The hateful slavery loving, gay bashing, child beating ideology of Christianity does reflect on people who identify with it. Even if they aren’t biblical Christian when everything wrong with Bible scientifically and morally is pointed out to them they should change their ways.

You just insulted and attacked probably a solid 80%+ of the other posters on here.

This is where me and you vile evil Christians disagree so fervently. I don’t believe in that murderous evil ideology that justifies and calls righteous the slaughter of innocent people.
And so not only is the religion bad, but the people who believe in Christianity are "vile and evil".
To use your words.

Either be nice to the other posters, or you're gonna get another month off. This is beyond ridiculous.

vantexan

I’m not sure about fertility rates exactly of trans men, but yeah, I’ve seen the pictures.
View attachment 433705
Looks like a bad beer belly on him but whatever it’s a pregnancy apparently.
Men, males, don't have a uterus. Don't have a vagina. Don't menstruate. Taking hormones that cause facial hair to sprout doesn't change the biological plumbing of a woman. I do wonder if taking such hormones can adversely affect an unborn child? Certainly after it's born it's facing a family situation unlike any he'll encounter amongst his classmates in school. With all this angst about a trans person's mental health if they aren't allowed to transition at an early age does anyone ever consider the mental health of a child born to a mother with a beard who claims to be a father?

El Correcto

god is dead
“Man” isn’t a broad term. It’s very simple. It only becomes a broad term when artificial constructs are built around it in order to pursue artificial ends.
I agree it is very simple, I’d say gender goes a bit beyond a social construct.

The idea that gender was socially constructed was brought forth by Money, the pedophile bad guy the right likes to boogeyman anyone with to shut down conversations of gender.
It goes a bit beyond a social construct when it comes to transgender individuals.

El Correcto

god is dead
You just insulted and attacked probably a solid 80%+ of the other posters on here.

And so not only is the religion bad, but the people who believe in Christianity are "vile and evil".
To use your words.

Either be nice to the other posters, or you're gonna get another month off. This is beyond ridiculous.
I don’t care :censored2: off you stupid prick and look at what other posters say. Just because they are only insulting me doesn’t mean they aren’t violating the tos you stupid hypocrite.

vantexan

I don’t care :censored2: off you stupid prick and look at what other posters say. Just because they are only insulting me doesn’t mean they aren’t violating the tos you stupid hypocrite.
In your world disagreeing with you is an insult to you. You can attack our beliefs all you want but nobody is allowed to disagree with you. You have no sense of humor about any of this either. If we try to joke with you you're offended. Lighten up for your own sake.

El Correcto

god is dead
Can you point to where they've called you evil?
Yes many times. Look through the brownblop look up dido bringing my family into this. Look up Fred making innuendos about killing gays.

You people are absolutely ridiculous. Christianity is not a person or a participant on these forums and I called Christians that not a poster.

They direct their nonsense directly at me and bash gays openly which you don’t care about.