We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

El Correcto

god is dead
You insulted someone because they spanked their kid. I simply pointed out that you have no kids and according to your own story, never had an example of what a good parent even is.

If you put your personal story on here then personally insult another user, it's fair game.

I'm not sorry I pointed out that you don't know what you're talking about.
You been bringing up my family for days.
It wasn’t just in that thread. This isn’t even the first time you brought it up.
C754C528-2B09-40D6-BCB9-E79615DE6073.jpeg

And yeah my family still didn’t have anything to do with what he admitted to which was going too far but it made sure the kid learned a lesson. Eff around and find out when it comes to kids.
Then he was kind of laughing about his kid for not wanting to continue the cycle.

What I said was fair game, addressing him and defending his family’s choice not to walk his path.
What you said was more of your Nazi nonsense trying to dismiss someone because of their upbringing. When the point they are making is backed by basically every study on child welfare other than beat your kids Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope, from your screenshot you can see that you were the one who brought up your childhood, not me.

if you don't want to discuss it don't bring it up.
B7597AC2-A223-4418-B0A4-1544D772B99F.jpeg

In no way was that an invitation to discuss family matters. There wasn’t a single thing about family in any of that.
You brought it to that, which I don’t care if you’re trying to be a PoS.

But to call this fair moderation or like this hypocrite cares about the TOS is ridiculous.
He actively admitted I provoke Christians with atheist ideas and that Christianity is a pillar of people’s identity I shouldn’t be able to critique without people violating the terms of service.
Yet ignores the fact being gay is very much a pillar of my identity and I haven’t once tried to get a Christian banned for coming at me sideways over it. We would just have big flame war where they cried about me being akin to a murderer and me letting them know how stupid their beliefs were.

If I had to guess there is much fewer gays on the site so it is easier to just ban me and let them have their echo chamber of nonsense. Christian Cafe.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In no way was that an invitation to discuss family matters.
I don't need an invitation, sweetie.

You posted your story about your family previously. You brought up your childhood. It's fair game.

I'm sorry this is such a sensitive subject for you hun. Don't bring it up next time if it bothers you this much

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't need an invitation, sweetie.

You posted your story about your family previously. You brought up your childhood. It's fair game.

I'm sorry this is such a sensitive subject for you hun. Don't bring it up next time if it bothers you this much
The point isn’t if I care. The point is this guy is coming in here saying hey bud stop it.
you tried to act like you don’t do that or that it was just because another member brought up beating kids and I defended his families choice not to do the same.

I didn’t care, I still don’t. I just don’t like some hypocrite acting like I’m the only one talking some nonsense so he can ban me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you tried to act like you don’t do that or that it was just because another member brought up beating kids and I defended his families choice not to do the same.
You brought up your parents' story previously.
You insulted another member's parenting.
I referenced the story you previously told.
You cried that I'm insulting you.
I didn’t care, I still don’t.
Sure bud.
I just don’t like some hypocrite acting like I’m the only one talking some nonsense so he can ban me.
You basically told him to ban you and said you wouldn't care. Now you're complaining about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
You brought up your parents' story previously.
You insulted another member's parenting.
I referenced the story you previously told.
You cried that I'm insulting you.

Sure bud.

You basically told him to ban you and said you wouldn't care. Now you're complaining about it.
No you brought it up days before that, which like I said I’m an adult I didn’t care then, I don’t care about it now.
I insulted them hitting children and defended their families choice not to do the same.

I don’t care about getting banned, but spare me the lecture about the terms of service. When you go on record declaring Christianity as off the table for any criticism or different views and throw out the terms of service when Christians stoop to personal attacks. It’s one sided moderation, hypocrite moderation and that’s fine too, but don’t expect me to really take it seriously when you try to explain to me what I do wrong.

Box Ox

Transgender youth deserve healthcare.
Parents with transgender kids deserve to be able to take their kid to a doctor and get the best treatment they possibly can.

If you think it can be done better you are really missing your life’s calling being a truck driver spewing anti-trans garbage, go to medical school.

What you said about this just a year ago:

The thing that disgust me most about this current trans thing is censoring the detransitioners. That unnecessary and cruel to do to them, they had their life ruined by HRT and even SRS in some extreme cases. I’d like to hear more about their conditions, seems to be mostly young girls.

They should be heard as a word of caution to children doing this non sense and to professionals who instantly start prescribing transitioning to people who end up not needing it.

El Correcto

god is dead
What you said about this just a year ago:
It’s a very weak argument to try and drag someone into the past to make it seem like oh see you used to not believe this. When I was even younger I believed worse things than that, I’m not married to those ideas either.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually I still agree with that though.
I don’t have a problem with hearing from detransitioning trans people or what went wrong.

I have no problem with addressing malpractice but refuse to label all transgender healthcare as malpractice in underage people.

Box Ox

The thing that disgust me most about this current trans thing is censoring the detransitioners. That unnecessary and cruel to do to them, they had their life ruined by HRT and even SRS in some extreme cases. I’d like to hear more about their conditions, seems to be mostly young girls.

They should be heard as a word of caution to children doing this non sense and to professionals who instantly start prescribing transitioning to people who end up not needing it.
Transgender youth deserve healthcare.
Parents with transgender kids deserve to be able to take their kid to a doctor and get the best treatment they possibly can.

If you think it can be done better you are really missing your life’s calling being a truck driver spewing anti-trans garbage, go to medical school.
It’s a very weak argument to try and drag someone into the past to make it seem like oh see you used to not believe this. When I was even younger I believed worse things than that, I’m not married to those ideas either.
Actually I still agree with that though.
I don’t have a problem with hearing from detransitioning trans people or what went wrong.

I have no problem with addressing malpractice but refuse to label all transgender healthcare as malpractice in underage people.

So you just had a little mind change on the issue of transing the kids since last year. That's all. You went from it potentially destroying them to now giving it the thumbs up. What happened?

El Correcto

god is dead
So you just had a little mind change on the issue of transing the kids since last year. That's all. You went from it potentially destroying them to now giving it the thumbs up. What happened?
Spending time around younger gay and trans people. Hearing what they go through and relating. Listening to arguments from people I disagree with and accepting that not only do I not have the answers to this, but neither do any of these other :censored2:s.

You know typical self reflection stuff I guess.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't know why you keep saying that I think gender dysphoria itself isn't real. It's definitely a thing.

Here's the Mayo Clinic's definition:

"Gender dysphoria is the feeling of discomfort or distress that might occur in people whose gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or sex-related physical characteristics."

Can you tell me what I've actually been saying isn't a thing?