We have to change the way they think of the hourly employee.

vantexan

You were reading my mind...

All talk, no walk. They (a certain few of the posters) come here and brag about subterfuge, but they don't have the balls to do any of that, let alone whatever it is they're trying to delude themselves into doing now.

In the immortal words of Tripper from "Meatballs": "It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. It just..."

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Coming from another company Plant and union buster doesn't surprise me.

Right along with "anyone who disagrees has to be a plant and a union buster." Must be nice to be that simple minded. I have no opinion one way or the other about a union. If a union is in your best interest, be for a union. If not, be against it. The company doesn't know I'm here, so there's that, too.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, right?

59 Dano

MFE, you liked this? You usually show more class. Relapse or just frustration?

Have you ever noticed a petulant child who can't get his way? Unless you sit him down and lecture him, or smack him, his behavior and attitude gets worse.

Frustration will do that to a child.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I sense an unhealthy obsession with MFE...

He wants me to do unspeakable things. Notice the violence and threats inherent in his rant, so typical of FDX corporate behavior. I guess I'm a "petulant child" because I won't go along with the FedEx program. Kind of sounds more like a petulant 59Dano who isn't getting his way lately.

Go sit on Uncle Matties lap and he will make everything OK Dano. Good lackey, good lackey....atta boy Dano,

59 Dano

He wants me to do unspeakable things. Notice the violence and threats inherent in his rant, so typical of FDX corporate behavior. I guess I'm a "petulant child" because I won't go along with the FedEx program. Kind of sounds more like a petulant 59Dano who isn't getting his way lately.

Go sit on Uncle Matties lap and he will make everything OK Dano. Good lackey, good lackey....atta boy Dano,

Violence? My God, you're the one who posted that you go to the people who will cover your route and threaten them because you fear they will outperform you.

What does your wife look like?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Violence? My God, you're the one who posted that you go to the people who will cover your route and threaten them because you fear they will outperform you.

What does your wife look like?

I'm all about peace and love Dano. My wife is extremely attractive...inside and out.