We need to talk...and other scary sentences.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Why is it when someone says....

AJ, we need to talk....I want to find the nearest exit?

Name other SCARY statements or sentences...like this double punch...

We need to talk....I'm late.....:knockedout:

rod

Retired 22 years
"Honey- why don't WE" --------------------------------------------------------------it means any of YOUR plans for the coming week probably have been trashed. Right now "WE" are going to paint the bedroom again (for the 3rd time in 6 years) which means "I" get to move all the furniture, gather up all the paint supplies, cover everything up, prep, tape, scrape, fill in old nail holes, paint and clean up and she gets to -----pick out the new color sceme. P.S. I hate when "WE" paint.

curiousbrain

"Honey- why don't WE" --------------------------------------------------------------it means any of YOUR plans for the coming week probably have been trashed. Right now "WE" are going to paint the bedroom again (for the 3rd time in 6 years) which means "I" get to move all the furniture, gather up all the paint supplies, cover everything up, prep, tape, scrape, fill in old nail holes, paint and clean up and she gets to -----pick out the new color sceme. P.S. I hate when "WE" paint.

Boy, I can't wait to get married; I look forward to all the things "WE" will do.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Why is it when someone says....

AJ, we need to talk....I want to find the nearest exit?

Name other SCARY statements or sentences...like this double punch...

We need to talk....I'm late.....:knockedout:

Alert - some vulgar words !!!

And David, we need to talk...
[video=youtube;ivUzfuuJNQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivUzfuuJNQI[/video]