We want your AR

oldngray

nowhere special
172fe9bd3.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Is Beto even still in the running? He's nowhere close to being the Democratic candidate.

#1 Biden
#2 Warren
#3 Sanders
#4 Harris
#5 Buttigieg
#6 Booker
#7 Yang
#8 O'Rourke

The NRA goofs are now making meme's about the #8 candidate.
More proof that Republicans really are stupid.

:gun_banda :gunsmilie :2guns:Just curious - has anyone on the Browncafe ever had to defend themselves, while using an AR 15? :2guns::gunsmilie :gun_banda

Ya, I didn't think so.
Kamala to fren.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Is Beto even still in the running? He's nowhere close to being the Democratic candidate.

#1 Biden
#2 Warren
#3 Sanders
#4 Harris
#5 Buttigieg
#6 Booker
#7 Yang
#8 O'Rourke

The NRA goofs are now making meme's about the #8 candidate.
More proof that Republicans really are stupid.

:gun_banda :gunsmilie :2guns:Just curious - has anyone on the Browncafe ever had to defend themselves, while using an AR 15? :2guns::gunsmilie :gun_banda

Ya, I didn't think so.
Just curious. Has your seatbelt ever actually stopped your egg head from going through your windshield?

floridays

Seriously curious.

You can't hunt with them. Are they that much fun to shoot targets that a different rifle might not be the same? G.I. Joe fantasies?

Tell me.
I'll answer with a question, did you change the oil in your Model T today?

I hope you have the nuts to respond.

floridays

I did.

This is not the least bit “undoubtedly”. In fact, the author is making a dubious assertion as if fact for the sole purpose of drawing a predetermined conclusion.

SECOND AMENDMENT

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The right is affixed to the people, not a Militia or free State, for that matter.

In plain words, the right of the people

bacha29

Because they seem to be the choice of mass murderers.

Why not ban them?

Can’t answer that, can you? Seems you now understand it wouldn’t violate the second amendment so you are making progress.
Good point. Whenever there's a mass murder more often or not the guy was using an AR or an AK. It only stands to reason WHY these two weapons are in the spotlight. And sooner or later there will be a concerted effort to get them off the streets.Only a matter of time and demographics and if Trump fails to produce a framework for legislation but instead offers nothing but "whatboutisms" or blaming Obama all that's going to do is make a lot of people angry who were counting on him to take a leadership role regarding the matter instead of worrying about appeasing his political base.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good point. Whenever there's a mass murder more often or not the guy was using an AR or an AK. It only stands to reason WHY these two weapons are in the spotlight. And sooner or later there will be a concerted effort to get them off the streets.Only a matter of time and demographics and if Trump fails to produce a framework for legislation but instead offers nothing but "whatboutisms" or blaming Obama all that's going to do is make a lot of people angry who were counting on him to take a leadership role regarding the matter instead of worrying about appeasing his political base.

Right about the time they eliminate the one or two "most scary" guns, mass shooters will suddenly find a new weapon of choice to which this ridiculous (as in does not stand to reason and deserves ridicule) argument will be extended. Then it will "stand to reason" to eliminate the new weapon of choice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
all that's going to do is make a lot of people angry who were counting on him to take a leadership role regarding the matter instead of worrying about appeasing his political base.
I do not buy the lie that most people give a damn about this crap. It's the extreme left that's fired up about guns. It isn't that big a deal to most people.

floridays

Right about the time they eliminate the one or two "most scary" guns, mass shooters will suddenly find a new weapon of choice to which this ridiculous (as in does not stand to reason and deserves ridicule) argument will be extended. Then it will "stand to reason" to eliminate the new weapon of choice.
you understand exactly how the game works, go to the head of the class
gthoc.jpg

I remember in the 70's when the target was handguns, Saturday night specials as they were called.

El Correcto

god is dead