We want your AR

BrownArmy

What am I going to do with a gun in my house?

I have two children under two years old.

So, lock the gun up, right?

Except, what if I need it immediately?

The whole scenario falls apart immediately.

El Correcto

god is dead
I carry an opinel 10. It's just about the biggest blade allowed without a carry permit here.

And the irony of carrying a French weapon is not lost on me. But it is a good all purpose knife.
Doesn’t have much of a guard on it does it?

Seems like you’re liable to cut yourself stabbing someone with it.

BrownArmy

Not where I live. In some states yes.

Knives fall into the category of weapons not suited to repel and invasion or militia use.

They go into the category of weapons meant to be concealed for individual use.

Well, we all know the damage a box-cutter can do...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There’s restrictions on knives?
Yes blades over a certain length are treated like guns and cannot be carried in public concealed or otherwise without a carry permit.

I have a permit, but you obviously can't carry while drinking, which is why blade length matters to me in an edc knife. I like a little bit of protection when I'm out having fun.

BrownArmy

Yes blades over a certain length are treated like guns and cannot be carried in public concealed or otherwise without a carry permit.

I have a permit, but you obviously can't carry while drinking, which is why blade length matters to me in an edc knife. I like a little bit of protection when I'm out having fun.

Lol, I make it past UPS ‘Security’ with box—cutters in my pants all the time.

Crazy world we live in...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol, I make it past UPS ‘Security’ with box—cutters in my pants all the time.

Crazy world we live in...
Metal detectors and x-ray machine for bags here. Put em in not longer after that dbag came into work and killed some people I think. Don't even remember where that was now.

BrownArmy

Metal detectors and x-ray machine for bags here. Put em in not longer after that dbag came into work and killed some people I think. Don't even remember where that was now.

We walk in with whatever we want, it’s a joke.

Walking out is a tad more difficult, but not much.

I’m honestly surprised some disgruntled employee hasn’t shot up the place.

There really isn’t anything to stop them.