We want your AR

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t get the gun thing, sorry, I just don’t care.

I have enough other hobbies.

Seems expensive.
Even going to the store 600 dollars retail will set you up with a nice conceal carried package gun/holster/ammo, courses for your license and they usually throw in some range time for you to practice+free tips from the range master if you ask.

It’s a useful skill to pick up fren.

BrownArmy

Even going to the store 600 dollars retail will set you up with a nice conceal carried package gun/holster/ammo, courses for your license and they usually throw in some range time for you to practice+free tips from the range master if you ask.

It’s a useful skill to pick up fren.

When I got into woodworking, I went on an eBay spree and spent two or three hundred dollars on used ‘Stanley’ hand planes from the 1900’s.

I bought a 4, 5, 5 1/2, and a 7.

I machine shopped the hell out of them...

Ground down all the blades and finished them up on water-stones, fixed all the hardware, and flattened the plane-soles.

Now I use those tools to make things.

A gun doesn’t make anything.

For me, it’s a useless tool.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When I got into woodworking, I went on an eBay spree and spent two or three hundred dollars on used ‘Stanley’ hand planes from the 1900’s.

Ground down all the blades and finished them up on water-stones, fixed all the hardware, and flattened the plane-soles.

Destruction is the greatest form of creation fren. It's why blacks terrorize their own neighborhoods, they just want to make the world a better place.

El Correcto

god is dead

That’s not true at all. A gun makes holes. Holes in stupid people doing stupid things.

Sometimes that’s more important than anything else in this world.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah I don’t have illusions of stabbing people like John wick. It’s okay fren you can borrow your wives pepper spray, just try to aim it downwind.
My wife went through the state required handgun class with me. Over half the class was women.

As usual, liberals are the ones who really want to oppress women.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I simply don’t need or want a gun.

If y’all do, great.
Necessity was the impetus for me, don't so much need it anymore but doesn't hurt anything. Plus sentimental value of inherited guns.

Seriously, Democrats are preaching a losing position on guns. They need to STFU unless they want Trump as their president again.

El Correcto

god is dead
C91A7844-D1BD-407C-BF6F-888484223A50.jpeg

I got a knife, I wanted the one from scream.

BrownArmy

Yeah I don’t have illusions of stabbing people like John wick. It’s okay fren you can borrow your wives pepper spray, just try to aim it downwind.

Yes, much easier to kill by pulling a trigger.

With knives, it’s way more personal.

You’re ready to shoot someone, are you ready to stab someone?

Are you ready to slice tendons or arteries?

Are you ready to stab someone in the heart? (Pro-tip, the heart is in the center of a human, not off to the left or right).

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, much easier to kill by pulling a trigger.

With knives, it’s way more personal.

You’re ready to shoot someone, are you ready to stab someone?

Are you ready to slice tendons or arteries?

Are you ready to stab someone in the heart? (Pro-tip, the heart is in the center of a human, not off to the left or right).
What is this preschool stuff, quit telling the teachers jimmy keeps showing you his butt. I mean honestly that’s something you see and make a big deal out of? I made less of a fuss when I saw someone get stabbed when I was 16.

Yeah dude I think I know more about people getting stabbed than you.