Weekly Reminder: The economy is great, inflation is fake and gas is cheap.

newolddude

We're all getting screwed by price fixing and collusion.

Egg prices

Chicken and tuna prices

rickyb

We're all getting screwed by price fixing and collusion.

Egg prices

Chicken and tuna prices
yea i recall hearing that too about monopolies

newolddude

yea i recall hearing that too about monopolies
While I know conservatives think Joe Biden sits in the Oval Office with a giant control board where he can magically raise prices at stores across America to torture us for his pleasure: it's actually happening at the headquarters of private businesses so they can increase profits.

rickyb

While I know conservatives think Joe Biden sits in the Oval Office with a giant control board where he can magically raise prices at stores across America to torture us for his pleasure: it's actually happening at the headquarters of private businesses so they can increase profits.
nixon and fdr did some interesting things to control prices.

yes i agree corporations are raising prices.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Tbh most of the jobs being filled are probably going to illegals who are streaming through our border at 7X the rate that people came through Ellis island.

Up In Smoke

Unemployment down and 52 week records. Fake
Screenshot_20231208-150750.png

vantexan

Glitch McConnell explained that we don't send cash to foreign countries. We use the funds to pay for American produced products like weapons, clothing, fuel, drinkable water, ready to eat meals and medical supplies. He went in to say how this puts Americans to work producing American products.
Except some of it is sent as cash to pay to keep Ukrainian government and business operations functional. Billions go to that.