Weird Day

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was very light today, I checked the Dispatch screen for tomorrow when I left work and I have 70 more stops on the way. Its coming.

brostalss

Start time was 8:10am. Left building at 8:20am.

100 stops. Brought in my own air. Off the clock before 6:00pm. I'll take it.

FRIDAY IS THE DAY OF DOOM!!!

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Wow what UPS are you guys apart of? We are slammed out west. We had management flown in from Wisconsin to help get our stuff delivered today. I have half my route pulled off for peak and I still ended up with 280 stops and 420 pieces. Picked up about 120 pieces from five wineries and drove 150 miles. Punched out right before 10PM. It seemed like half the building was still on the clock.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Wow what UPS are you guys apart of? We are slammed out west. We had management flown in from Wisconsin to help get our stuff delivered today. I have half my route pulled off for peak and I still ended up with 280 stops and 420 pieces. Picked up about 120 pieces from five wineries and drove 150 miles. Punched out right before 10PM. It seemed like half the building was still on the clock.
Management taken out of my local in Wisconsin?
Best news I could have received today. Peak should run smoother now with less chiefs to screw it up!