Welfare

floridays

yea its good $$$ for some. back in the day presidents would warn about these things. now they just brag about increasing it and sending the country over a cliff. the bills gonna come due next 20 years tops
You are a Canuck, You have no part in paying the bill. Mind your business.

rickyb

Check other sources.

If even a left wing site scoffs at the story you might suspect its reliability.
i dont consider msnbc left wing. democrats are right of centre party.

i mean, really you can go on the internet and find an article that says anything likely.

anyways ill post some stuff here from other sources.

oldngray

nowhere special
i dont consider msnbc left wing. democrats are right of centre party.

i mean, really you can go on the internet and find an article that says anything likely.

anyways ill post some stuff here from other sources.

Democrats are very left of center and MSNBC is far to the left.

oldngray

nowhere special
no no.

democrats moved to right of centre starting with clinton, and republicans are a far right wing party.

anywho, ill post some stuff on that 21 trillion tmrw. remind me if i dont.
That number comes from a single source. A professor at Michigan State that apparently needed some remedial math.

rickyb

So he also repeated the number from the same source?

Means nothing other than he is a fool.
even if all my guys quoted the 21 trillion, or none of them did it doesnt necessarily make it true. although if all of them did, then it would be more likely to be true in my books then not.

of the people i looked up only nader, wolff, lee camp, and some others quoted the number. many did not. FAIR said it was wrong.

but even if its not that high, there is a ton of waste in the defense budget.

and ralph is no fool; the jokes on you guys for not voting for him when he ran, and taking his advice all these.

rickyb

a lawyer describes im assuming ontario disability payments:
"Whether your brother is owed anything (or perhaps owes something) depends on an analysis of all of these questions--and more questions that arise from the answers to these questions. I presume that your brother is waiting for Ontario Disability Support Plan payments to begin--which can take some time. Living on ODSP is easier than living on OW (Ontario Works), but not by a heck of a lot. An ODSP cheque requires very careful budgeting and no one can say that a person on ODSP is living the high life. Your brother might find that his standard of living is about to decline substantially"

rickyb

Stephen Punwasi 🌋 🚀

@StephenPunwasi
·
13h

It’s pretty funny for a guy about to claim he has natural authority over 150 million people due to his bloodline… … put on pounds of gold, sit in a gold throne, and talk about the cost of living. You know what would help? Taxpayers not paying £345m/year for a monarchy…
😬
😂

Quote Tweet

DXVWhz9G_mini.jpg

Bloomberg UK

@BloombergUK
· May 10
Prince Charles announces the government's top priority is to "help ease the cost-of-living for families," with a promise to "level up opportunity in all parts of the country" Queen’s Absence Casts Shadow on Johnson’s Government Reboot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stephen Punwasi 🌋 🚀
@StephenPunwasi
·
13h

It’s pretty funny for a guy about to claim he has natural authority over 150 million people due to his bloodline… … put on pounds of gold, sit in a gold throne, and talk about the cost of living. You know what would help? Taxpayers not paying £345m/year for a monarchy…
😬
😂

Quote Tweet

DXVWhz9G_mini.jpg

Bloomberg UK

@BloombergUK
· May 10
Prince Charles announces the government's top priority is to "help ease the cost-of-living for families," with a promise to "level up opportunity in all parts of the country" Queen’s Absence Casts Shadow on Johnson’s Government Reboot
More Woke BS