well, almost a year later... just got promoted

11.19igrad

Um...ok

I guess whomever you meant to quote appreciates your dedication to training from your real world experience. @burrheadd this guy was quoting me about your statement you made regarding him working for a temp agency. Please address this forthwith
If your new job offers benefits like People Help, you might want to check into that. For some reason you feel the need to come here and be validated. Maybe People Help can help you with that.
If your new job offers benefits like People Help, you might want to check into that. For some reason you feel the need to come here and be validated. Maybe People Help can help you with that.
or its just another post on a public forum...

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Sometimes when I open the bulkhead door and there are two hundred packages heaped in the center aisle I smile and think to myself, man that’s a lot of postage.

For real though glad you got a job.

everyone at mail innovations works up thru an agency. our head ups was a dock loader thru the same agency and is now the head UPS guy. The "agency" could very well just be a ups entity itself.

regardless of their structure of on boarding employees, I have experienced people that don't have a massive problem with actually training people, actually giving them a chance and actually working with them to help them understand the job they're doing. Good people remember when they were new and learning stuff and pass that experience and knowledge on. this is how I approach training my new people .

People who have a problem with doing this and especially when they just throw people out into horrible dangerous situations with without any regard for anybody's safety or life have a special place in he**.

you guys like to keep rehashing this e brake stuff because it hits a nerve. All of you messed up somewhere in life and needed training, instruction or help. but you guys decide that pretending this is how life works- everyone just "knows stuff" makes you a bigger man but it's actually quite the opposite.

my days are full of new experiences every day and I think this is a much more interesting path than slugging boxes out of a truck... no matter how much you make an hour.

No traffic no karens no dogs theres always a bathroom and they get mad when I do any actual work. 🤷🏽‍♂️👍🏽
Still crushing at the temp agency? How's the 4runner doing?