well this is it for trump

11.19igrad

I guess white jesus didnt save the Proud Boys cheerleader after all.... what a shame... tsk tsk

"we'll get though this together!!??"

umm, trump, no one wants to be in a room-together- with you- umm- dying.

just like you dont want to be in the room with anyone who voted for you when they are broke and dying.

damn covid bitch.

but, shes a bad bitch!

oh, but yes im sending "thoughts and prayers"

that outta do it!

toodeloo!

Seymour Packages

Browsing the comments on Facebook. You gotta love the Trump supporters saying "May God protect the President and his wife. I don't care what your politics are, have some decency and respect." That is RICH coming from them. I wonder if they would be calling out to their "god" for protection if they didn't agree with Donald's policies.

Nah
I guess white jesus didnt save the Proud Boys cheerleader after all.... what a shame... tsk tsk

"we'll get though this together!!??"

umm, trump, no one wants to be in a room-together- with you- umm- dying.

just like you dont want to be in the room with anyone who voted for you when they are broke and dying.

damn covid bitch.

but, shes a bad bitch!

oh, but yes im sending "thoughts and prayers"

that outta do it!

toodeloo!

Go home, @11.19igrad. You're drunk.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1601464194667.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What the left doesn't get is we aren't shocked that the President caught the virus. We assume many will, and get over it, short of having a vaccine. Life has to move on.

Until we reach herd immunity or a vaccine the same number of people will contract the virus.

Trump sleeps two hours a night and eats McDonald’s twice a day and still will beat this fake ass virus. God is with us. We can’t lose. Hail Christ the King!

fishtm2001

Why did your God allow this virus to exist in the first place? Was he just having fun?
Don't you realize what a prankster he/she/it is? You see, god just wants us all to believe so we can be saved. The fact that he makes it super difficult shows what a sense of humor he has.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
CNN's reporting on this is great. It's a combination of apocalyptic rhetoric sprinkled with barely contained excitement.

AMERICA IN NEW UPHEAVAL. THE GREATEST THREAT OF OUR GENERATION.

Didn't Boris Johnson get it months ago and recovered?

Why did your God allow this virus to exist in the first place? Was he just having fun?

God actually sends some of the worst sufferings to the ones he loves the most. St John of the Cross remarked that while the some feel abandoned by God for sending them trials, he felt abandoned by God if he wasn’t being sent crosses to carry.

Life is pain. God permits evil to be visited upon us for reasons we can’t fully understand.

fishtm2001

God actually sends some of the worst sufferings to the ones he loves the most. St John of the Cross remarked that while the some feel abandoned by God for sending them trials, he felt abandoned by God if he wasn’t being sent crosses to carry.

Life is pain. God permits evil to be visited upon us for reasons we can’t fully understand.
Yes, it's a mystery. How convenient!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Why I do believe it was your Godless cousins in East Asia who created this virus.

You can bet somebody in China’s power structure is dancing a jig .. they finally got their intended enemy. The origins of this virus is still not known and evidence is out there that it could of been genetically engineered. The question is to whether it was released or escaped from the lab?

fishtm2001

“We will get through this TOGETHER!” tweeted Trump-is-for-Trump even as his administration continues its fight in the courts to strip health insurance from 20 million Americans.