West coast PT to FT time frame?

KhalDan

I'm currently working in DFW, but the preloader to driver time frame is still only 1-1.5, 2 years max at my hub.

Does anyone know what that kind of time frame would be for locations such as Los Angeles and the surrounding cities? I'm about 6 months into my seniority here, so I figured it's better I do all the researching into a possible transfer now rather than to wait much longer.

Box Ox

I'm currently working in DFW, but the preloader to driver time frame is still only 1-1.5, 2 years max at my hub.

Does anyone know what that kind of time frame would be for locations such as Los Angeles and the surrounding cities? I'm about 6 months into my seniority here, so I figured it's better I do all the researching into a possible transfer now rather than to wait much longer.

Why, though?

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Took me a whole 4 months as a PTer before I got the call to go FT driving. Failed my 30 days on the first go-around, went back to working in the hub for a year, then passed my 30 the second time around.

Sucks that I didn’t make it the first time, but the good thing is that year I had to wait before trying to go FT again counted towards my progression.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You're gonna leave Texas for Los Angeles?

Sound like you're management material to me. Sign up immediately.