Western Carvout Insurance "upgrades"

undies

Anyone else get the info on our plan? Apparently they changed a lot of things to make it more similar to our old company insurance. For example, being covered for ER visits whether we are admitted or not.

Evil

Did you see that the chiropractic care changed for the worse. Before it covered 80% for up to $1,000 per year. Now it will only cover 12 chiropractic visits per year. Are these people serious?

undies

Did you see that the chiropractic care changed for the worse. Before it covered 80% for up to $1,000 per year. Now it will only cover 12 chiropractic visits per year. Are these people serious?
That was there since the original plan was given to us.
I'm talking about the most recent changes.
That being said...the once a month chiropractor visits boggles my mind. We have a manual labor job that destroys our bodies, we should be able to go way more and have it covered.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That was there since the original plan was given to us.
I'm talking about the most recent changes.
That being said...the once a month chiropractor visits boggles my mind. We have a manual labor job that destroys our bodies, we should be able to go way more and have it covered.
You can go as often as you like.

Some people have nothing positive to say about CBA's and criticise them after the fact. I bet you never turned in any contract proposals either! You have great union wages and benefits, pension too but spend your time fine reading it and attacking it instead of trying to improve it. If your a steward you should attend meetings and communicate to co workers facts . Your bad mouthing of your CBA , administration , is only helpful to the Company and union busters. Turn your negative attitude into positive , that will help others instead of dividing the rank and file.
With a name like " evil " that's all you bring to the table.
Help all not just the few,
Help the helpless,
Help yourself first,
Help thy neighbor,
Change your attitude from " evil " to " live "
Not that hard, same letters just redirected
Live everyday like its your last
Give it your best,
If you want change, sometimes it starts with us!
Peace , out , I'll look for the new evil helping members out in the future.

SLO BROWN

Save your pep talk for RH and the rest of the sellouts who voted yes in 396! We went backwards in the CBA! There isn't a whole lot positive to say about it!