What’s Cooking or Baking?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
02258AD3-37F0-4672-A66F-5BAF36813736.jpeg
Need more recipes, cause old family and personal recipes are the best. I have a ton ways I cook especially grill and now air fry . I baked a sour cream pound cake that was from a 50 year old cookbook that had required spoon mix only. Tonight it was hot dogs chil,onions mustard and cole slaw on top no bun. The chicken and sausage later in the week.
C7DE5EC0-7671-4C4D-9E21-B0F311BA6826.jpeg
1E8963B6-2F24-4435-AFCD-2CFEC975BE26.jpeg
991286E8-F210-43A1-A31A-5D18F60C5E9D.jpeg
CA64D5C5-FD7B-4180-B046-E10828B9ED73.jpeg
91B32ED0-5BA9-43B8-8A48-609589D07E1E.jpeg
. Chicken is first stabbed with a sharp pronged utensil while soaking in white wine vinegar covered with lemon pepper seasoning with half oilive oil mixed in .Almost every meat I pull off the grill, I put it in a heavy duty Tupperware to keep it steaming.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

View attachment 232255 Need more recipes, cause old family and personal recipes are the best. I have a ton ways I cook especially grill and now air fry . I baked a sour cream pound cake that was from a 50 year old cookbook that had required spoon mix only. Tonight it was hot dogs chil,onions mustard and cole slaw on top no bun. The chicken and sausage later in the week.View attachment 232249View attachment 232250 View attachment 232251View attachment 232252 View attachment 232253. Chicken is first stabbed with a sharp pronged utensil while soaking in white wine vinegar covered with lemon pepper seasoning with half oilive oil mixed in .Almost every meat I pull off the grill, I put it in a heavy duty Tupperware to keep it steaming.
Nice weiner

View attachment 232255 Need more recipes, cause old family and personal recipes are the best. I have a ton ways I cook especially grill and now air fry . I baked a sour cream pound cake that was from a 50 year old cookbook that had required spoon mix only. Tonight it was hot dogs chil,onions mustard and cole slaw on top no bun. The chicken and sausage later in the week.View attachment 232249View attachment 232250 View attachment 232251View attachment 232252 View attachment 232253. Chicken is first stabbed with a sharp pronged utensil while soaking in white wine vinegar covered with lemon pepper seasoning with half oilive oil mixed in .Almost every meat I pull off the grill, I put it in a heavy duty Tupperware to keep it steaming.
Needs more cheese

upsbeernut

Question:
How do you determine the temperature and time to cook in airfryer?
It’s all programmable on mine , that means you turn to the picture or manually do it. It’s determined by what your air frying and you also can Pull it out and shake it around so it’s evenly fried. Throw it back in according to preference. 400degrees is the highest and fries cook on that temperature to give you an idea. I did chicken on 350. Mozzarella sticks were the first cooked in my fryer. Wow!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is that a gas grill?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you like Tropicali, you should try some Scofflaw Basement IPA (it’s a 7.8), brewed here in Atlanta. We have both the Creature Comforts and Scofflaw on tap at our Krobar.

upsbeernut

If you like Tropicali, you should try some Scofflaw Basement IPA (it’s a 7.8), brewed here in Atlanta. We have both the Creature Comforts and Scofflaw on tap at our Krobar.
Yes just went thru two sixpacks of basement. wheres Krobar? If Krobar has space lettuce by Monday night brewing or Cherry Streets Steppin Razor, Ill swing by.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

WDFD