What a Lousy Day!

MassWineGuy

Just venting here. Afternoon freight arrived after 1. Didn’t get out of the building til after 2. Tons of freight meant for the morning side. Even with giving away about 10 stops I brought back about eight no attempts. And my list of pickups kept getting longer. And, of course, I had to take a 30 minute break.

I know that being understaffed, getting late freight and no help from the two other routes in my area aren’t my doing. But I still feel bad. Yuck!

McFeely

Huge Member
Today was crap at my station as well. Cranked my route out by early afternoon only to be given a Wave 2 route after that with 80% businesses. Oh, and didn’t get that freight until after 1600.

MassWineGuy

I simply don’t see how they actually expect (some degree of) service. Whether Response is kept or not for peak, I think this could be the year when low staff and out of service vehicles makes peak legendary.

SmithBarney

Well tuesday 2nd wave never went out, so today we got all their stuff, so we run about 120% above normal Wednesday, and 2nd wave had issues again so instead of 3 regular pickups, have to break off and get 10 of theirs for an hour of wasted time... gotta love it.