What are some of your biggest pet peeves working at Brown?

wayfair

swollen member
They don't offer those in the store I work at. They dont even offer hand sanitizer to employees. But for when I work the register...i always keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in my locker. Customers will literally blow their noses in front of me...and hand me their money 5 seconds later...ugh. I hate the public...lol

You don't say anything????

root

Calm down, i'll handle it
some people on here don’t use toilet paper.....or wash their hands after.....be thankful....:)

That is nasty!

I was in a grocery store bathroom the other day changing clothes (I work there...preload clothes. into my uniform) Two different women came in...used a stall and left without washing their hands....ewww. and they probably headed to the produce section to pick through the apples afterwards....nasty!
:sick:

root

Calm down, i'll handle it
Why bother? Those are the people who look at you and say "What?" with an attitude as if they can't comprehend they just did something disgusting.
And then they would speak to the manager and say you were harassing them ( which in turn would get you in trouble- even for something that is 100% correct on your part)- remember, 'The customer is always right' - even when they are DEAD wrong -

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
    1. Paycheck
    2. Truck out of lineup
    3. Vacation and option 3 days missing
    4. Swing driver trashing it.
    5. Smelly locker rooms
    6. Dirty windshield ,dashboard, and mirrors.

clean hairy

I heard these from a person working at a Customer Counter that happen frequently.
Customers who come in with the Post Office notices and can't figure out why UPS does not have their shipment, and they INSIST it is a UPS delivery notice, even when USPS is on the notice. Then they ask which Post Office they should go to.
Customers who show up a Customer Counter to return AT&T equipment, and don't understand that it has to go to a UPS Store.
Customers who come in with Fedex or Post Office tracking numbers insisting it is a UPS tracking # and making a scene demanding their items.
Sounds like the Customer Counter folks have it rough!

O

OLDMAN3

I am being totally truthful when I post this...

I had a dentist that used his mom as a receptionist/dental assistant. The dental work was done in his living room were the dentist's chair sat in the corner. "Mom" would come strait from the patient's bloody mouth and sign the DIAD with the gloves still on. She would then go back into the patient's mouth, never de-gloving or even washing up. Bring sanitizer in your truck, and spray the DIAD often.

Last edited by a moderator:

throwbackk

#1) A lot of the other drivers..they are some of the biggest crybabys I've ever seen. If you get 230 stops so what? You will get it done or they will send someone to help. We all get paid by the hour. 2nd biggest one is walgreens and kohls. Walgreens just open the :censored2:ing dock door already, we all know you lazy :censored2:s aren't working. Kohls delivery point is an 8 mile walk. Why can't we deliver where we pick up?!?

undies

1. Customer walks up to you and asks
"do you have a package for me?"
Me "what's your address?"
Them "I live over there"
Me "What's your address?"
"Huh? Over there, the grey house"
Me "What's your address?"

They then get confused and just say nevermind.

2. I also cannot stand those shiny/slippery boxes. You know the ones, the ups express flat boxes! Try stacking one with a few normal boxes and it just slides all over. Ahhhh! Pet peeve #1!