What are the Odds?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If I were to win the lottery I would echo the words Tran used in his phone call to his employer.

As for what I would do with the largesse, I would pay off my two debts---mortgage and car lease---and would pay off all of the debt for my children. Beyond that I would work with my financial planner to chart the best use of my new-found wealth.

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

I would buy the BC.

I would then promptly shut it down so that all of us losers who hang out here would be forced to find something else to do with our time.

Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly would not stay employed for money, I would probably do volunteer work of some kind.

Sincerely,
I

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I would definitely work. A lot slower for them to fire me. Then have the union get me my job back. Just to see how long I could get away with it. Just to feel like working was a game at UPS. Leave of absence for first month or two

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I can give you Upstate's answer or one like the one he would give. Ready?

Upstate: If I won the lottery, I would give my employer(UPS) two weeks notice so that the company can be well prepared to replace me. During that two week period, if the company were to ask for drivers to go home due to cut routes, I would do so in order for a younger cover driver to get a day's pay in.

Once i collect my winnings, I would buy a house but I would give it to my daughter and what's his name. I would then live in a portion of said house but would pay them rent.

I would not change my phone number in the event that they are some packages at my Ups hub(center) left over at the end of the day that need delivering. If the center manager calls, I would run them off in my car at the end of the day. It is true that I would not be paid for this task as I am no longer an employee but it is also true that I don't get paid when I do this sort of thing now as an employee but after I punch out. So there's really no difference to consider.
You forgot to mention "My management team"

Me: Oh well, that's all I got, no a lot of bullets in the gun these days.