What are we getting for founders day?

rushfan

What are we getting? One year we got trees, another year we got frizbees, the package car mounted on a wooden base, and a key chain.

dillweed

Rumor in my building is that we're getting a small plaque of stamped metal from the first jet UPS used. No kidding, that's what I hear.

Last edited:

JustTired

free at last.......
I heard that all of the pkg cars will have a device installed that subliminally makes you think that you've taken your lunch. Evidently, by the lunch posts on here, they have been testing it for years and have finally perfected it.

Oh, wait.......Founders day........if anything, it will probably be some little trinket made in China,Vietnam, India, Mexico or Bangladesh. We don't make anything here anymore!

Lobofan5

I heard that all of the pkg cars will have a device installed that subliminally makes you think that you've taken your lunch. Evidently, by the lunch posts on here, they have been testing it for years and have finally perfected it.

THAT is hilarious.:lol:

traveler

Where next? Venice
Rumor in my building is that we're getting a small plaque of stamped metal from the first jet UPS used. No kidding, that's what I hear.

Could well be. There is a guy right now selling them on, where else but...

e-Bay! :ohmy:

Last edited:

browned_out

:crying: Heres what you'll get: Ties walking around, extended PCM on UPS, getting out of the building later than normal and oh yes the lovely CAKE for breakfast!!

abbear

Shoot - in our center we're getting PAS! Turning it on the day after labor day with few or no meetings with drivers. But it will be WONDERFUL! They have all the bugs worked out and everything will be sooo much better! Won't it? WON'T IT???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My big souvenir from the Centennial Party is an "I raced the Truck" brown plastic bracelet. I hope UPS can top that next week.:bored:

DS

Fenderbender
Just in case you feel cheated if they dont give you something nice,I give you this "quote"
"The basic principle which I believe has contributed more than any other to the building of our business as it is today, is the ownership of our company by the people employed in it." -- James E. Casey, 1955 So much for founders day

Sammie

Last year we each got a gift wrapped Colorado Turd Bird. I think a present made from treated dung says a lot...

diesel96

I want ice cream with my cake and a brown cone shape b'day party hat with the rubber band digging into my chin. I call I lick the candles!