What are you listening to? Part 6

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
As the 'quasi-official' O.G. on Browncafe, I refuse to widen my horizons when it comes to music. I can zone out on the Beatles, Beach Boys, Monkees, Neil Diamond, Bobby Darin, Freddie "boom-boom" Cannon, Neil Sedaka,
Dion and the Belmonts, Elvis,…. and many etc.
Y'all can have Kanye, Tyga, R. Kelly, Drake, Buble, Swift, Cyrus, and too many others to name!!
You're not a closet Slayer fan??? :wink-very:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
As the 'quasi-official' O.G. on Browncafe, I refuse to widen my horizons when it comes to music. I can zone out on the Beatles, Beach Boys, Monkees, Neil Diamond, Bobby Darin, Freddie "boom-boom" Cannon, Neil Sedaka,
Dion and the Belmonts, Elvis,…. and many etc.
Y'all can have Kanye, Tyga, R. Kelly, Drake, Buble, Swift, Cyrus, and too many others to name!!
You're doing yourself a great disservice. There's way more new music out there than the latter you mentioned. I'll be rocking out to new stuff till I'm dead.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Did you ever ride in the car with someone whose phone only seems to have about twenty songs or so and they listen to the same ones over and over every single day? I'd go freaking insane. I have more music than all my local stations combined.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you ever ride in the car with someone whose phone only seems to have about twenty songs or so and they listen to the same ones over and over every single day? I'd go freaking insane. I have more music than all my local stations combined.
My music is like a "loop...the best hits of Bobby Darin. My car is 16 years old and the radio has never been played!!! So that salesman years ago talking about the fabulous radio the car had sounded like the teacher on the Peanuts cartoon to me. I'm more interested in the cup holders and how many there are!!