What are you listening to? Part 6

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Not an overtone it was implicit, old songs, nothing new. Play your :censored2:, the street cred was earned long go.
If you love all encompassing govt knock yourself out. A cheap trick gets "her" money as well, until the pimp takes his "cut."
:censored2: Waters, did you see him?
I've got two sources that love Pink more than you ever could, both walked out.
I chose not to see him for this reason.
Unfortunate for him that he pissed off at least two ticket buyers that will never pay a penny to see him again. His audience is older, and I have seen him in Denver long ago and was considering traveling to see him last time.
Not again, no consideration, the clown is a trick.
David Gilmour is another story, he's as political, but I'm considering visiting my sister in the UK to see him at the next best opportunity.
Gilmour would piss on Waters for other reasons as well.
You understand that Manback?
I understand that you sound like every basic American on social media with your “stick to music” or, “stick to sports” or, “stick to whatever it was I liked you for before I realized you have a different opinion than me” quote.

You don’t know me or, I you. I also don’t know “your sources” nor do they know me. Is this good place to form an idea of who loves something more?

floridays

I understand that you sound like every basic American on social media with your “stick to music” or, “stick to sports” or, “stick to whatever it was I liked you for before I realized you have a different opinion than me” quote.

You don’t know me or, I you. I also don’t know “your sources” nor do they know me. Is this good place to form an idea of who loves something more?

Quite possibly I'm a bit older than you, then again maybe not.
First Floyd album bought, Atom Heart Mother, 1970, didn't know much of Pink before then, Fm was just getting a foothold. I understand the political stances of the band throughout their existence and I also understand Water's usage of Trump on the tour.
Fact is, I don't agree with the usage, the reason for my initial post and why I won't pay a cent to see him.
I'll vote with my billfold, you clowns (if you're one) (@Sportello) can do as you like.
I like to call it LIBERTY.

floridays

Can’t deny you have good taste.
Harry. When I made the initial post, I said back to back, I never played the second part of the doubleheader.
This was it, good stuff to me.
I will say my ex-wife didn't agree with me on everything as well, she never signed on to the fact I was the greatest thing since sliced bread, ......... just a joke, humor is toxic, and funny when based in reality.
Hope you like this as well,
@Eat Sleep Fish for you also, you seem to like what I play also.
Hope the best day for each of you gentlemen today

Last edited: