What are you listening to? Part 6

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
That is sooooo hard to do. I have new understanding for my Dad and his complaints about the music I listened to as a kid
I am fortunate that my parents listened to good music growing up. ANYTHING from the 50's through the 70's I absolutely love. I never pressed my music on our Daughter but she loves it all. She is 17 and we taught her some good culture my friend.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Old Town Road is sort of thing I guess...

My kids love it and I’m cautious to try not to influence their musical taste (good or bad)

It reminds me of a song that would probably have been viral if the internet existed in the early eighties...

Mel McDaniel- Louisiana Saturday Night. GREAT song unless the Cats are playing in Death Valley at night. That means we are toast!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I am fortunate that my parents listened to good music growing up. ANYTHING from the 50's through the 70's I absolutely love. I never pressed my music on our Daughter but she loves it all. She is 17 and we taught her some good culture my friend.
Both of my girls are all over the place with the music they listen to because that’s what they listened to growing up from me.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Lost my father four years ago. He was a hard man. Hard to know and sometimes even harder to love. I don’t fault him for that. His father wasn’t exactly shining example what a father should be. It wasn’t until the last few years of his life that we truly connected. I could’ve used a few more years but that’s not the hand we were dealt.

Anyhow, here’s some Foo Fighters...