What are you listening to? Part 6

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This music isn't coming back either.
I see little children and hear the :poop: that their daddies play, if they even know them, and my heart is broken. The little ones deserve better.
I talk to much.
This is well/over played but a memory is attached for me.
My youngest is 22 and she likes a lot of old school music. Whenever I think of a song I send it to her, for her to add it to her play list. Also, there are a lot of young people who do “reaction” videos on YouTube who are giving me hope for old music staying around. They are discovering a lot of old music and reacting to it. All are really appreciative of the music. Between them and the people watching their reactions, maybe there’s still hope.

floridays

My youngest is 22 and she likes a lot of old school music. Whenever I think of a song I send it to her, for her to add it to her play list. Also, there are a lot of young people who do “reaction” videos on YouTube who are giving me hope for old music staying around. They are discovering a lot of old music and reacting to it. All are really appreciative of the music. Between them and the people watching their reactions, maybe there’s still hope.
I've watched a lot of those reaction videos and I agree with you. Just watching their facial expressions gives me some hope. Keep sending your baby girl some good old tunes. I hope I can put some on here that you'd like to send her.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've watched a lot of those reaction videos and I agree with you. Just watching their facial expressions gives me some hope. Keep sending your baby girl some good old tunes. I hope I can put some on here that you'd like to send her.

I watched a reaction video last night where four young men had their minds blown watching Eddie Van Halen doing his Eruption solo and they also had their minds blown while listening to Fire and Desire. Lol.