What are you listening to? Part 6

Kuroh

Just your friendly neighborhood merchant.
Holy hell! With people listening to this, it’s no wonder they have so much anxiety. It made my skin crawl, and not in a good way. That has to be some of the worst music I’ve ever heard in my life and I love many kinds of music! Lol.
Yeah it's not really for everyone lol, but if you think this makes your skin crawl you've barely scratched the surface. There are some pretty nauseating projects (Emit and Abruptum for example) that hardly pass as music opposed to being wailing and static noise that make this look pretty tame.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah it's not really for everyone lol, but if you think this makes your skin crawl you've barely scratched the surface. There are some pretty nauseating projects (Emit and Abruptum for example) that hardly pass as music opposed to being wailing and static noise that make this look pretty tame.
Call me weird but, I love music that brings me enjoyment. Lol.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Bet you would like King Crimson... protomartyr...tool... very early Pink Floyd or Genesis..

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This day in history 13 years ago. I left from work and went straight to the store to buy this album on release day. My new apartment didn't have internet hooked up yet so after I ripped the CD I had to input all the track titles and metadata manually.

I really wish they stayed in a rock direction like they were on track for with this album, rather than the indie pop they would eventually move to. Oh well. My old albums all still work.

floridays

No voice like it before, none after, when after comes. I just like Neil Young, I'm glad he's still around. Maybe I was just introduced to his music at the right time.

Aged Neil, good as ever

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When Paramore's new one came out the other day, I wasn't sure what to think of it. But it's been growing on me. I guess I need to stop expecting to hear a 12th Riot! track every time they put out new music and just listen to it for what it is without any kind of preconceived expectation: new music.