What Are You Paying For Gas?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Do you really want to know or did you just want us to know you live in a resort area by Lake Tahoe?
yes I did. the reason I put Lake Tahoe is because that is where I live and it is a resort area. the locals take it in the shorts because of this. luckily we live only about 35 miles from Reno where prices are more reasonable.

You trying to be a clown too?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yes I did. the reason I put Lake Tahoe is because that is where I live and it is a resort area. the locals take it in the shorts because of this. luckily we live only about 35 miles from Reno where prices are more reasonable.

don’t put up with his mouth
Put him on the list

lmao

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation

Yeah, Kind of a smart guy response there. I apologize.

It's under $1.90 in Wasilla!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20200421_152951891_HDR.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What is your gas tax?
Wisconsin's current state excise tax rate dedicated to transportation purposes is 30.9 cents per gallon. When the state's petroleum clean-up program fee is added, total state taxes and fees collected at the pump is 32.9 cents per gallon – 11th highest in the nation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wisconsin's current state excise tax rate dedicated to transportation purposes is 30.9 cents per gallon. When the state's petroleum clean-up program fee is added, total state taxes and fees collected at the pump is 32.9 cents per gallon – 11th highest in the nation.
Wow. Our fuel is a dollar more.

BrownArmy

$1.85, Metro Boston.

Pretty sure my oil bill won’t go down, sad.

I mean, if someone’s looking for a place to store oil, my tank is a great start...