What beer are you drinking now?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
20200614_181228.jpg
i8

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Coors light
I like Coors Light they go down like water .We use to play street hockey every Thankingsgiving morning. After one memorable day that somehow involved fights and blood 3 of us drank 24 in what seemed like 10 minutes. My buddy who's father was a retired Philly Cop witnessed the triol gozzel .His only comment was "your friends are crazy".Stewie went to his daughter's soccer tournament the next day with a black eye and his lovely wife not speaking to him.LOL!!!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I like Coors Light they go down like water .We use to play street hockey every Thankingsgiving morning. After one memorable day that somehow involved fights and blood 3 of us drank 24 in what seemed like 10 minutes. My buddy who's father was a retired Philly Cop witnessed the triol gozzel .His only comment was "your friends are crazy".Stewie went to his daughter's soccer tournament the next day with a black eye and his lovely wife not speaking to him.LOL!!!

lmmfao!!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Spitting out the car window and giving your car freckles. I could never get the hang of chew .I tried Red Man multiple times. My son worked the sort aisle for 5 years chewed all th time.

542thruNthru

View attachment 299551
Please pay attention. This is a beer thread you jackalope!

Your post is off topic. Here is a better place for it.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The local pub deck finally opened in our part of New Jersey . Had a couple of Spellbound IPA's served by the pretty masked Belfast born server for lunch. . She said in her lovely brogue "It's about fu-k'in time we opened back up"